In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy NextDAO, if you are planning to buy NAX token – You’re in the right place!
NextDAO is the Nebula blockchain’s next-generation DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) and the first to pioneer the construction of a smart asset platform. NextDAO focuses on on-chain engagement and cooperation to reshape the token economy through the provision of decentralized financial instruments, services and products through the use of smart assets. NextDAO finds new business situations and promotes ecosystem apps during this process.
NextDAO is a set of framework models designed to foster a new paradigm shift. This framework offers a collection of smart contracts aimed to address a variety of issues ranging from currency to governance. NextDAO specifically incorporates DeFi, public chain cooperation, and governance. NAX is the platform’s token. It is awarded as a reward for people who contribute to the ecosystem’s security. Users’ NAX gains are proportional to the quantity of NAS promised, the age of the pledge, and the overall pledge rate.
- Official Website: https://nextdao.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nebulasio
- Whitepaper: https://nextdao.io/docs/nax_whitepaper_en.pdf
NextDAO (NAX) Features
- Asset Fairness. The fairness and legality of asset acquisition determine the efficacy and value of a public chain’s token economy. For the great majority of individuals, the rules for obtaining assets should be clear, transparent, and consistent. In the Nebulas economy, NAX assets owned by users are largely fair and legal, and as a result, pledging (staking) NAX is the primary means to earn token equity.
- Decentralized Staking/pledge. NextDAO introduces a new pledging mechanism called dStaking (decentralized Staking) which works effectively. This new strategy assures that the user retains ownership of the assets. The user then engages into a pledge “contract,” in which the smart contract stores the pledge’s value. A pledge contract’s aim is merely to check whether the user is still performing their contractual obligations at random or not.
- Dynamic Distribution Model. The dynamic distribution model denotes the notion that the system will automatically select the real quantity of NAX token to be distributed based on specified characteristics in order to create a good economic game for the whole community.
- NAX Ecosystem Fund Pool. A NAX eco-fund pool will be developed to provide economically superior options for investment, assistance, incubation and other activities.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade NextDAO aka NAX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the NextDAO (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the NextDAO as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to NextDAO. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports NextDAO currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the NextDAO
- Store your NextDAO to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying NextDAO, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with NextDAO:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the NAX/BTC or NAX/ETH or NAX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you NAX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy NextDAO (NAX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your NextDAO (NAX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy NextDAO (NAX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the NextDAO. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy NextDAO (NAX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy NextDAO (NAX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NAX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to NextDAO. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy NextDAO (NAX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NAX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy NextDAO (NAX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NAX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy NextDAO (NAX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the NextDAO right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect NextDAO (NAX)?
Once you have purchased the NextDAO, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell NextDAO (NAX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NAX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine NextDAO (NAX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a NextDAO is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Nebulas’ NextDAO is a smart asset platform designed to provide an interoperable standard for use cases needing multiparty trust and validation. To allow more use cases across public and permissioned protocols, standards are required to improve the tools and alternatives accessible to new user groups, institutional use cases, and legacy systems. The future demand for NextDAO and the price of the NAX token are determined by the ecosystem’s maturity and the number of people who use its products.