In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy GALA, if you are planning to buy GALA token – You’re in the right place!
Most players these days have no problem spending their money for their in-game assets and experience. However, few of them understand that the game owners can delete their game and deny the players’ assets. To change the current status, Gala Games aims to help players to be part of the game’s ownership.
Gala Games comes from the brainchild of a Zynga Co-Founder, Eric Schiermeyer. Zynga itself is a popular game developer on Facebook with games such as Mafia and Farmville. With years of experience, players who buy Gala (GALA) tokens can rest assured that they are owning the games they’re playing. GALA Games also have partnerships with browsers and comic writers to expand their NFT collection.
GALA (GALA) Features
- Players-Owned Games: GALA Games’ main idea is to build an ecosystem of games where players have more contributions to the games. Players will only need to purchase $GALA tokens to own the assets on any games they play on the platform. They will be enjoying the games more and willing to play the other games on the platform. Players don’t have to buy any other tokens and can switch out any games they want, anytime they want. Players also can run their game nodes that subsequently expand the ecosystem. The platform is community-oriented as they have an active trial and discussion on the discord channel.
- Strategic Partnerships: As a platform, GALA Games builds various strategic partnerships with big names in the creative industry. For the time being, Frank Miller and Concept Art House will put Sin City special NFTs only on GALA Games NFT Marketplace. The NFT is to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Sin City comic books.
- Mirandus Game: GALA Games also collaborate with Brave software company on building a unique blockchain game that is strictly on the web browser platform, Mirandus. The game puts player ownership as the most crucial part, as they can transfer ownerships and trade other in-game items. In the future, Mirandus may accept BAT or other cryptocurrency tokens as the accepted payment.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade GALA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the GALA (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the GALA as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to GALA. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports GALA currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the GALA
- Store your GALA to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying GALA, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with GALA:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GALA/BTC or GALA/ETH or GALA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GALA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy GALA (GALA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your GALA (GALA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy GALA (GALA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the GALA. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy GALA (GALA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy GALA (GALA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GALA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to GALA. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy GALA (GALA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GALA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy GALA (GALA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GALA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy GALA (GALA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the GALA right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect GALA (GALA)?
Once you have purchased the GALA, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell GALA (GALA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GALA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine GALA (GALA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a GALA is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Players may enjoy the games they are playing more after they buy Gala (GALA) tokens and own more than just in-game assets. GALA Games aims to provide players and users ownership access to the games. The platform comes from the brainchild of a Zynga Co-founder. Players also can contribute to the game’s ecosystem by running their nodes. GALA Games provides NFT Marketplace with unique and strategic partnerships. Every 21st of July, GALA Games will burn 50% of the $GALA token in circulation.