In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy MoonSwap, if you are planning to buy MOON token- You’re in the right place!
MoonSwap is the hybrid cross-chain (decentralized) trading platform that focuses on DeFi. After all, it is now the trend and the future of this platform. This is the first platform that implements hybrid and cross-chain ecosystem in the world. Basically, it is a trading platform constructed on Conflux. When compared to Ethereum, MoonSwap has 0 gas fee, which is the most important feature of this network. As a result, the platform offers lower cost operation without compromising the flawless performance and smooth experience. Why is the project important? It is an integrated project that actually summarizes the benefits of various projects. It’s safe to say that MoonSwap is like UniSwap combined with YFI and Sushi together.
The platform is supported and endorsed by Conflux blockchain. MoonSwap is basically the layer-2 solution designed to get rid off the issues related to high gas fee and slow processing speed. Such issues typically come with AMM (Automated Market Making) platforms, such as the UniSwap. Conflux is able to boost the fast processing time and the free nature of the platform.
Table of Contents
MoonSwap (MOON) Features
- Multiple reward layers for LPs. Liquidity providers can expect handsome rewards from their participation in providing their assets in this platform. So far, the LPs can enjoy 4 types of revenue streams from token rewards, airdrop, Conflux tokens, and transaction fees.
- Conflux foundation. Another reason why MoonSwap is different from other AMMs is because it is constructed on top of Conflux, a state backed blockchain from China. The blockchain is created for DApps. Because of Conflux, MoonSwap can take its users to trade assets with zero gas fees and faster transaction time
- Conflux-based trading. The platform enables the users to trade their own tokens (Conflux based assets) within a decentralized system, and they don’t even need an order book to do so. Thanks to the liquidity pools with user contribution system, traders can enjoy the provided liquidity.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MoonSwap aka MOON
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the MoonSwap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the MoonSwap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to MoonSwap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports MoonSwap currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the MoonSwap
- Store your MoonSwap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying MoonSwap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with MoonSwap:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the MOON/BTC or MOON/ETH or MOON/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your MoonSwap (MOON) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy MoonSwap (MOON) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the MoonSwap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy MoonSwap (MOON) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy MoonSwap (MOON) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MOON directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to MoonSwap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy MoonSwap (MOON) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MOON/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy MoonSwap (MOON) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MOON/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy MoonSwap (MOON)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the MoonSwap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect MoonSwap (MOON)?
Once you have purchased the MoonSwap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell MoonSwap (MOON)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MOON with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine MoonSwap (MOON) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a MoonSwap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Those who want to trade their digital assets without compromising efficiency and cost can always think about joining this platform. Imagine how powerful the platform is, combining all the best features from SushiSwap, YFI, and Uniswap. As a hybrid platform, MoonSwap is able to deliver more powerful outcome while boosting speed and efficiency at the same time. It is also about low cost and zero gas fees. Make sure to buy MoonSwap (MOON) if users want to join the platform.