In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Battle Pets, if you are planning to buy PET token – You’re in the right place!
“Battle Creatures” is a Binance Smart Chain blockchain game about beautiful pets. Each pet is an NFT (Non-fungible Token) that may be collected, fed, and armed with weapons in order to combat other pets. There are many things you can do with your darling pets, such as collecting them, arming and reinforcing them, gaining PET tokens from battles, leveling up your pets and making them stronger, finding your pet a true love and breeding their kid, and exchanging your pet in the market.
The game, which is hosted on the Binance Smart Chain, has substantially cheaper transaction costs and processing time than its predecessor on the Ethereum network. It uses the NFT concept as well, but adds financial processes that CryptoKitties lacks. These pets have qualities, the most significant of which is Combat Power, which boosts the pet’s chances of winning a battle. That’s correct! Your pets may compete against other pets!
Battle Pets (PET) Features
- Liquidity Farming Pool. Gamers will be pleased to learn that BakerySwap also lists liquidity pools for earning prizes using Battle Pets tokens. So far, the pools that have offered Battle Pets assets have gone both ways: you may deposit your PET, FRUIT, or WEAPON and receive additional incentives such as BAKE, or you can input external assets and get any of the three Battle Pets coins. There have also been pools that award with NFTs rather than tokens, such as Battle Pets weapons.
- Game Modes: Battling Cuddly Pets. Let’s look at the various ways you might benefit from your lovely pet experiences once you have one. So far, two game types are available: Tournament and Siege. In Tournament, the best 50 pets are ranked, but in Siege, a player can challenge one of twenty creatures known as “cave guards,” each of which protects one of the game’s twenty caves.
- BakerySwap NFT Market. Battle Pets is available on the BakerySwap NFT market in addition to liquidity farming pools. You may sell your pet or weapon NFTs to other players there. The profits from this route are totally dependent on how much value the NFTs have collected as a result of the player’s in-game actions, as well as the appeal of the Battle Pets platform.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Battle Pets aka PET
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Battle Pets (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Battle Pets as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Battle Pets. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Battle Pets currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Battle Pets
- Store your Battle Pets to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Battle Pets, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Battle Pets:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PET/BTC or PET/ETH or PET/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PET/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Battle Pets (PET)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Battle Pets (PET) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Battle Pets (PET) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Battle Pets. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Battle Pets (PET) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Battle Pets (PET) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PET directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Battle Pets. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Battle Pets (PET) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PET/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Battle Pets (PET) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PET/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Battle Pets (PET)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Battle Pets right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Battle Pets (PET)?
Once you have purchased the Battle Pets, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Battle Pets (PET)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PET with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Battle Pets (PET) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Battle Pets is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Unlike CryptoKitties, which is primarily concerned with NFT trading, Battle Pets is a pet-themed game in which players collect assets for yield farming, crypto trading, and selling NFTs. Due to the fact that Battle Pets (PET) is hosted on Binance Smart Chain, transaction fees are drastically lower and confirmation times are significantly faster than Ethereum. It is a really significant benefit for a rapidly expanding market.