In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy dFund, if you are planning to buy DFND token – You’re in the right place!
dFund is a platform that allows for the creation of decentralized hedge funds and loans inside the huge and technically superior Polkadot ecosystem. The dFund network is made up of many decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) modules that function as decentralized hedge funds/ investment funds known as dFunds. Investors can put money into these dFunds, which are managed by the dFund’s management and invested for profit, just like traditional hedge funds.
These dFunds can establish their own terms and conditions, such as the success fee they will charge on profits earned, as well as their internal organization, such as DAO module (members choosing the dFund management. The performance of dFunds will be assessed and ranked, so the decentralized hedge funds with the best returns will be the most visible on the platform’s website and dApp. Furthermore, users will be able to examine the returns and profits (in percent) of each dFund, allowing them to make educated decisions about which dFund to invest in.
dFund (DFND) Features
- Decentralized Loan Platform. Users who submit collateral will be able to obtain a loan. The lender determines the collateral requirements. So, depending on their risk tolerance, some lenders will set a collateral requirement of at least 120 percent of the loan amount, whereas some high-risk enjoyers can decide the collateral requirement to be only 50 percent of the loan, guarantying total autonomy and freedom of choice for both borrowers and lenders.
- Credit Ratings. Borrowers will be graded and ranked using a credit score system, so dependable borrowers who have always paid back the loan amount and honored every agreement will get a higher credit score, resulting in reduced interest rates.
- DAO Governance. The dFund network is made up of many decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) modules that function as decentralized hedge funds or investment funds.
- Synthetic secondary marketplace. Users are allowed to trade their loans on a secondary market. These smart contracts, which include both loans and dFund subscriptions/investments, will be quickly turned into synthetic goods that can be purchased, sold, and traded inside the platform.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade dFund aka DFND
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the dFund (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the dFund as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to dFund. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports dFund currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the dFund
- Store your dFund to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying dFund, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with dFund:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DFND/BTC or DFND/ETH or DFND/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DFND/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy dFund (DFND)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your dFund (DFND) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy dFund (DFND) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the dFund. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy dFund (DFND) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy dFund (DFND) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DFND directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to dFund. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy dFund (DFND) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DFND/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy dFund (DFND) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DFND/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy dFund (DFND)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the dFund right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect dFund (DFND)?
Once you have purchased the dFund, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell dFund (DFND)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DFND with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine dFund (DFND) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a dFund is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
DFND serves as both a currency and a utility token. It is critical to the platform’s operation. To operate on the platform, decentralized hedge funds must lock up a certain amount of DFND tokens, borrowers must deposit DFND tokens as collateral in order to take out loans, lenders can require borrowers to pay interest in DFND tokens, and decentralized hedge funds can decide to pay out profits in DFND tokens as well. The wide utility of the token will drive its growth.