In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy FEG Token, if you are planning to buy FEG – You’re in the right place!
FEG is basically a decentralized (transaction) network on BSC (Binance Smart Chain) and Ethereum. The platform is driven and fueled by FEG token, which is set as a hyper-deflationary token. The token can also act as a governance token to drive community, as long as the users don’t mind with the 2% of transaction tax.
FEG wants to transform the DeFi and change how it works. Its focus is on the evolving and reshaping of the DeFi. That’s why it has all the right technologies and features that make it possible for the platform to function as intended. There is its own Exchange, for token liquidity provision, staking, and wrapping. The platform even has its own Smart DeFi, which is claimed as its latest innovation and technology. Thanks to it, DeFi would be more efficient and safer, providing better (and more profitable) returns through the removal of needs for liquidity pools.
Table of Contents
FEG Token (FEG) Features
- FEG Exchange. It’s a part of the platform’s elaborate ecosystem that enables all in one transaction and exchange between BSC and Ethereum. Thanks to this feature, cross chain trade and swap is made possible.
- SmartSwap. SmartSwap contract would be included as a part of the exchange. Moreover, every transaction would be subjected to a certain fee, which will be responsible for funding the cashback program.
- FEGStake. This is the staking program rewarding those who stake with a certain percentage. Users are given the flexibility to stake and also unstake. Those who want to can provide their FEG token for liquidity. As a return, they will get rewards. Traders may be able to wrap other crypto and be rewarded when a user provides the liquidity for that particular pair.
- SmartDeFi. It offers UI building for tokens and users should be able to enjoy it. They can generate tokens along with underlying asset for backing. They can also trade between the wrapped tokens and the underlying asset.
- SmartLend. This is a special lending protocol where users are allowed to borrow against their (cryptocurrency) collateral.
- FEGTrack. The platform’s own web app and mobile app to help users track their (FEG) rewards.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade FEG Token aka FEG
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the FEG Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the FEG Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to FEG Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports FEG Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the FEG Token
- Store your FEG Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying FEG Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with FEG Token:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the FEG/BTC or FEG/ETH or FEG/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you FEG/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy FEG Token (FEG)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your FEG Token (FEG) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy FEG Token (FEG) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the FEG Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy FEG Token (FEG) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy FEG Token (FEG) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FEG directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to FEG Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy FEG Token (FEG) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair FEG/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy FEG Token (FEG) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support FEG/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy FEG Token (FEG)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the FEG Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect FEG Token (FEG)?
Once you have purchased the FEG Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell FEG Token (FEG)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FEG with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine FEG Token (FEG) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a FEG Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The platform isn’t only offering the opportunity to invest and save money, but to do it in the most convenient way. The fact that users can interact between BSC and Ethereum is another fun fact that everyone should appreciate. Anyone interested in revealing more of its benefits are welcomed to join, but they must buy FEG Token (FEG) first.