In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Umbrella Network, if you are planning to buy UMB token – You’re in the right place!
Umbrella Network is designed as the first and real decentralized oracle platform that provides secure solutions, effectively scalable, and low cost smart contracts. It is set up as the biggest IDO (Initial Dex Offerings) at the early of year 2021. The platform is designed as a decentralized oracle service and also community owned for providing data solutions for DeFi applications. The platform has a direct access to blockchain app’s revolutionary financial data to make it not only secure but also reliable and trustless.
The platform’s real decentralization power is revolving around UMB token. It is a utility token that functions as community votes, incentives, and rewards, and also staking. Moreover, the platform utilizes a layer two integration, which makes this platform a highly scalable platform and oracle solution. The network offers data access within a lower cost level and faster mode. When compared to other oracles within the industry, users should be able to gain more data within a reliable and secure ecosystem.
- Official website: https://www.umb.network/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UmbNetwork
- Telegram: https://t.me/umbrellanet
- Whitepaper: https://www.umb.network/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/umb_litepaper_design_v3.1.pdf
Umbrella Network (UMB) Features
- Unique platform. It uses real (world) data to support and power up their DeFi apps. The company is very proud of their mechanism that can deliver (virtually) infinite scalable chances for the users.
- Cost effective and scalable. The decentralized nodes are constructed through Merkle Trees Layer 2. It is a solution for thousands of bundling data pairs within one transaction. Thanks to this technology, the platform can cut off costs while improving the system’s scalability.
- Secure platform and safe environment. Umbrella collects and gathers around data from various sources. The purpose is to calculate the market’s most accurate price. Because of the importance of the system and the crucial role, the platform implements DPoS (Delegated Proof of Stake) consensus to make sure that data transfer process would be safe, secure, and sound.
- Community focus and owned. The data infrastructure can’t be controlled or monitored by a centralized party. After all, it is the infrastructure that supports the entire decentralized finance platform. It’s a good thing that Umbrella is a community owned platform and projects where everyone works together. It is the place where Developers, the Foundation, Validators, and Stakers work together to operate and run the network.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Umbrella Network aka UMB
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Umbrella Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Umbrella Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Umbrella Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Umbrella Network currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Umbrella Network
- Store your Umbrella Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Umbrella Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Umbrella Network:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/UMB or ETH/UMB trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Umbrella Network (UMB) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Umbrella Network (UMB) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Umbrella Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Umbrella Network (UMB) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Umbrella Network (UMB) with Skrill?
You can’t buy UMB directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Umbrella Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Umbrella Network (UMB) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/UMB and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Umbrella Network (UMB) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/UMB trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Umbrella Network (UMB)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Umbrella Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Umbrella Network (UMB)?
Once you have purchased the Umbrella Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Umbrella Network (UMB)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing UMB with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Umbrella Network (UMB) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Umbrella Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Umbrella Network provides a solution for smart contracts common issues. With a safe and secure platform, Umbrella should be able to provide solid environment for the users. Interested users must learn where and how to buy Umbrella Network (UMB) so they can join the platform.