In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy SUN, if you are planning to buy SUN token – You’re in the right place!
Sun is designed as the cryptocurrency within Tron blockchain network to boost DeFi’s development and adoption. This is a platform that is considered as the voluntary and social experiment running on TRC-20 Tron’s token standard. It’s safe to say that that Sun has become an important part in Tron DeFi. If Sun is working together with other developed DeFi projects, it would enrich the entire Tron ecosystem. It means that Sun is crucial in insurance, decentralized lending, stable coins, liquidity, and more. It’s the Sun community that completely develop, drive, and initiate the platform. Smart contracts (with their open source mechanism) would support the platform’s functionalities, and then supported by the community. Community initiatives would be the ones developing the functionalities, to ensure that they are running and performing well.
The platform’s vision is to create a self-governed social platform through a decentralized and completely self-governance community. SUN token would be functional not only as the utility but also for governance. Decisions and proposals would be voted through the community (and the token holder).
Table of Contents
SUN (SUN) Features
- Fair mining activity. During Genesis mining time, (mining) rewards should be fairly distributed, depending on the numbers of staked TRX. Moreover, all the (mining) rewards would be calculated fairly. It depends on the smart contract implementation. There is its own formula on the platform. Users of the platform can familiarize themselves to the formula.
- Solid security and robust construction. SUN’s smart contracts have been audited, which ensures its security and validity. Professional and reliable security audit authorities are the ones responsible for their security. To make sure that there is no security risk, the smart contract’s source code would be disclosed publicly during project launch.
- Unique mining rewards. In Genesis mining, there would be more than 900,000 SUN being mined on a weekly basis. In 2 weeks, it reaches a total of 1,800,000 SUN, which means that it has more than 9% of total supply. However, there is also Regular Mining that consists of TRC-20 token (mining) pools, TRX mining pools, and also liquidity provider mining pools.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SUN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the SUN (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the SUN as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to SUN. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports SUN currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the SUN
- Store your SUN to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying SUN, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with SUN:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the SUN/BTC or SUN/ETH or SUN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your SUN (SUN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy SUN (SUN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the SUN. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy SUN (SUN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy SUN (SUN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SUN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to SUN. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy SUN (SUN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SUN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy SUN (SUN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SUN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy SUN (SUN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the SUN right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect SUN (SUN)?
Once you have purchased the SUN, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell SUN (SUN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SUN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine SUN (SUN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a SUN is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Sun may be considered a ‘young’ platform within Tron blockchain ecosystem, but with promising future and potential development, this platform can grow into a solid network in the future. Not only Sun can deliver promising investment opportunity, but it also unlocks DeFi potential and governance ability. In order to unlock its features and benefits, interested users must buy SUN to gain access to the platform.