In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy HAPI, if you are planning to buy HAPI token – You’re in the right place!
HAPI is about solving cybersecurity problems that exist in DeFi sector. The platform is created as a decentralized platform and it offers a set of smart contracts (which can also apply cross-chain), especially designed to provide, and also deliver, real-time data on compromised wallets and stolen funds. The platform uses a special security protocol (with on-chain mechanism) to create trustless oracles. Then, the set of smart contracts would be embedded to DeFi products so users are able to enjoy improved level of cybersecurity.
The data (provided by HAPI) would be integrated with the security audits responsible for the smart contract management. Although the platform is relatively new (as it was just launched in 2021), it has reached a positive popularity because users have understood the importance of cybersecurity and its impact to the financial sector in crypto sector. Moreover, HAPI claims itself as an (on-chain) cybersecurity protocol offering trustless oracles to prevent attacks.
With the (direct) embedded smart contracts into the platform, users are able to enjoy the alert system and immediate notification to prevent many criminal activities, such as money laundering, adversarial attack, and also potential loss possibility.
- Official website: https://hapi.one/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/i_am_hapi_one
- Telegram: https://t.me/hapiHF
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HAPI_Token/
- Whitepaper: https://assets.website-files.com/60266278b6ca56064042b23e/60c3770f047f7c78d5909937_hapi_whitepaper%20(1).pdf
HAPI (HAPI) Features
- Easy implementation. This platform is made to be extremely convenient, simple, handy, and even fun. It can be used in various cases. It can also be used for cross-chain operation, especially for the popular blockchains, like Polkadot, VeChain, Ethereum, and many more.
- Real time data. The platform provides real time (public) data for the DEXs, the lending protocols, and also DeFi apps. It helps boosting DeFi projects’ security while guarding them (and also their users) against reputational and financial risks. The platform gets data from the elected providers that are chosen by the decentralized community.
- Direct notification. When particular smart contract is audited, the oracle would notify the system and also the users. The DAO will then choose the data provider that is responsible for uploading the information
- ERC-20 token. HAPI is the native token that is ERC-20 compatible. It makes sure that smooth operation is done within the protocol, and it is connected to the data providers. The token is also functional as oracle rewards, staking, DeFi project (audit) submission, and also governance.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade HAPI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the HAPI (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the HAPI as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to HAPI. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports HAPI currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the HAPI
- Store your HAPI to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying HAPI, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with HAPI:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the HAPI/BTC or HAPI/ETH or HAPI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you HAPI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy HAPI (HAPI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your HAPI (HAPI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy HAPI (HAPI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the HAPI. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy HAPI (HAPI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy HAPI (HAPI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HAPI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to HAPI. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy HAPI (HAPI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair HAPI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy HAPI (HAPI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support HAPI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy HAPI (HAPI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the HAPI right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect HAPI (HAPI)?
Once you have purchased the HAPI, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell HAPI (HAPI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HAPI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine HAPI (HAPI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a HAPI is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The platform just signifies the importance of solid digital security and prevention that covers cyber aspect too. The recent attack to Bithumb, South Korean exchange, seemed to solidify the importance of having a solid security like HAPI. No one would be able to afford losing millions of money, which happened to Bithumb when $30 millions of (digital) tokens were taken. Those who want to join the platform need to buy HAPI first.