In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy LinkEye, if you are planning to buy LET token- You’re in the right place!
LinkEye (LET) is a crypto asset listing on several exchanges. Since Decentralized financial system or as known DeFi is currently being hyped by blockchain globally. Even though LinkEye had a hiatus before, their team is committed on the DeFi sector. This is considered to be in line with their original vison, namely shared credit system.
Hardi Vitalii stated that LET was founded in 2017 and has committed to explore digital asset credit data. It is expected to provide users digital asset loans with decentralized. This crypto asset also backed up by a team of people who are strong in finance and blockhain. In order to supply a trustworthy and scalable token, LET tokens are issued separately on Achain, a sensible contract blockchain with higher throughput and lower fees than competing platforms like Ethereum. Meanwhile, development is underway on LinkEye’s own public blockchain to which LET tokens are going to be migrated once finished.
LinkEye (LET) Features
- LinkEye utilizes symmetric and asymmetric combination for data security. In expansion, the computerized signature component guarantees the judgment and genuineness of the data. LinkEye (LET) is an autonomously created Hyperledger Fabric-based consortium blockchain arrangement with an Achain-based token framework that has been built and optimized particularly for the credit industry.
- LinkEye is able to encrypt data 500 – 1000 times faster. Compared to the asymmetric-only encryption employed by Ethereum. LinkEye realized what IBM recommended, Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance (PBFT), which remarkably improves the writing performance. At an equivalent time, the optimization of CIFS increases the info synchronization and transmission between nodes. we’ve achieved a performance of 10,000 transactions per second in our test environment.
- LinkEye platform is easy to access. It automatically provides all data searching and profit allocation. Linkeye platform automatically provides all data searching and profit allocation As the data is written into the blockchain via API by the members of the alliance. Such a mechanism minimizes the value of additional development to all or any members using Linkeye’s SDK.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade LinkEye aka LET
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the LinkEye (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the LinkEye as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to LinkEye. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports LinkEye currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the LinkEye
- Store your LinkEye to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying LinkEye, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with LinkEye:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/LET or ETH/LET trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your LinkEye (LET) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy LinkEye (LET) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the LinkEye. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy LinkEye (LET) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy LinkEye (LET) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LET directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to LinkEye. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy LinkEye (LET) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/LET and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy LinkEye (LET) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/LET trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy LinkEye (LET)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the LinkEye right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect LinkEye (LET)?
Once you have purchased the LinkEye, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell LinkEye (LET)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LET with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine LinkEye (LET) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a LinkEye is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Linkeye is a solution to facilitate global credit alliance and acts as Hyperledger Fabric based consortium-blockchain. It gives LinkEye opportunity to create ashared list of untrusted profiles within the credit alliance by using blockchain technology and a credit economy model, creating a comprehensive, reliable credit database through connecting isolated islands of credit data.