In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Delphy, if you are planning to buy DPY token – You’re in the right place!
Delphy is created as a decentralized platform for prediction market, whether it is for social and mobile sector. The app itself is a light ETH node running on mobile devices. Delphy is created as an open source network, getting contributions from the global scope. The main purpose is to make use of the ‘wisdom of the crowd’ concept – as well as its experience and knowledge – to assist people to make better decision because they can ‘foresee’ the future, with the help of the technology.
Delphy provides a prediction market that is constructed on blockchain technology. It is believed to ensure the process’ transparency further, so accurate predictions would be fairly rewarded. For the team, Delphy is considered a distributed prediction-market platform constructed on Ethereum. The platform provides different kinds of prediction markets, enabling the participants to take part in the future prediction. These participants can also customize or initiate various kinds of markets, depending on their preferences. Its utility token is DPY, used within the platform as the reward token. Participants making accurate predictions are getting DPY as their rewards.
Delphy (DPY) Features
- Highly customizable. Users are able to create prediction markets based on their own preferences or requirements. Whether they want to set the delivery date, dispute arbitration mechanism, oracle, deposit, or loss limit, they can do it freely.
- Handy event filter. These event filters are useful to filter out any unethical or illegal events. The filter is made to comply with the users’ own jurisdictions, countries, regulations, laws, and also customs.
- Social inclusion. Don’t forget that Delphy app also includes a social prediction market. That’s why the app includes P2P messaging, commenting, and others, enabling users to interact, engage, communicate, and simply socialize with one another within that single platform.
- Decentralized nature. Delphy develops info storage and distributed trading mechanism, delivering indexing services and (decentralized) storage for metadata and static files for prediction market.
- Naturally mobile. The platform isn’t only a mobile app, but it’s also a light ETH client that supports payment functions, ETH wallet, and others.
- Smart contract. Since this platform is constructed on Ethereum chain, Delphy makes use of the smart contract to create markets and events, issue DPY, and complete virtual trading, liquidity, pricing, matching, and others.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Delphy aka DPY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Delphy (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Delphy as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Delphy. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Delphy currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Delphy
- Store your Delphy to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Delphy, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Delphy:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DPY/BTC or DPY/ETH or DPY/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DPY/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Delphy (DPY)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Delphy (DPY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Delphy (DPY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Delphy. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Delphy (DPY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Delphy (DPY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DPY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Delphy. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Delphy (DPY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DPY/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Delphy (DPY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DPY/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Delphy (DPY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Delphy right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Delphy (DPY)?
Once you have purchased the Delphy, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Delphy (DPY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DPY with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Delphy (DPY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Delphy is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Delphy brings advance technology that can ‘predict’ the future, depending on the users’ requirements and wants. The smart technology is able to pick up the signs in order to deliver predictions. It’s not a fortune teller that can provide accurate predictions, but it is able to help users make better decisions. Interested in joining? Buy Delphy (DPY) and unlock all the potentials!