In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Validity, if you are planning to buy VAL coin – You’re in the right place!
Validity is a platform for data validation – which can be done digitally. Blockchain technology does transform the economics in a global scope. New protocol for streamlined and trustless data verification (and validation) is possible and also doable. Moreover, the decentralized system makes it possible to validate financial transactions authenticity and history. However, whereas much of the attention is being focused on financial system’s implementation, very little attention is given to data validation (and its other types). This is why Validity platform is created and designed. The main purpose of this platform is to develop data validation in financial types as well as non-financial ones. These functions are also made ready and available for the non-technical consumer. To make the platform even more convenient and useful for the operation, intuitive interface is provided. It should empower and provide users with direct access to the many functions of blockchain-based mechanism.
Validity is created as a decentralized (blockchain) service provider with PoS (Proof of Stake) token to provide services that can improve organizational transparency, productivity, and security. In Validity, users are able to use the cryptographic proof to help them manage online interaction while identifying themselves positively. In this platform, there are several safe functions that include file signatures, immutable text notes, proof of ownership, public voting, and also cryptographically managed identities.
Validity (VAL) Features
- Future development and growth. The network is about moving forward. The platform is designed as a multi-faceted and the most capable platform ever existed. They are working on various applications and technologies that can be used to improve convenient user experience.
- Various activities and functionalities. Users who want to take part in the platform can enjoy various products or services on the platform, including validated text notes, digital signatures, decentralized identities, friendly staking, and online elections (and voting).
- Staking. It is validating transaction process (within the network) to make sure that it is completely safe and sound. Stakers will be rewarded with the Validity coins for appreciation. It’s a great (and positive) opportunity to get earning.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Validity aka VAL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Validity (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Validity as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Validity. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Validity currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Validity
- Store your Validity to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Validity, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Validity:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/VAL or ETH/VAL trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Validity (VAL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Validity (VAL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Validity. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Validity (VAL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Validity (VAL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy VAL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Validity. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Validity (VAL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/VAL and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Validity (VAL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/VAL trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Validity (VAL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Validity right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Validity (VAL)?
Once you have purchased the Validity, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Validity (VAL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing VAL with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Validity (VAL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Validity is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Data validation can run effectively and smoothly, especially on digital platforms. We have the technology, but not the resources – up until now. This is why Validity network is created, so users can enjoy the offered benefits while enjoying the possibility of reward at the same time. Anyone interested in joining the platform? Make sure to buy Validity (VAL) first and then gain access to the platform.