In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy My Master War, if you are planning to buy MAT token – You’re in the right place!
My Master War is a decentralized gaming platform constructed on BSC, focusing on NFT and DeFi elements. Aside from Play2Earn mechanism, it also implements staking system. The gaming nature is free, meaning that users are able to play the game without spending anything. The game’s setting is in the future as well as the Middle Ages. It’s about human’s natural desire to live forever, accumulate resources, and master the universe.
The game is divided into two sets of games, where the first one has Middle Ages setting, while the second one is about the future. The first set requires mobile devices to play while the second one is likely using the AR and VR technology. It’s highly likely that players won’t need any mobile device to play the game.
- Official website: https://mymasterwar.com/#
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mymasterwar
- Telegram: https://t.me/mymasterwarchannel
- Whitepaper: https://mymasterwar.com/whitepaper-v1.1.pdf
My Master War (MAT) Features
- Flexible gaming arrangement. Players have the freedom to choose their own gaming scenarios, such as fighting battles, devising strategies, building armies, and others.
- Profitable gaming platform. When accessing this platform, players are able to invite other players, staking their MAT tokens, playing the games (and winning them), getting rewarded for playing, collecting (and trading) NFT items. Players can enjoy extra chances of getting more profits and rewards.
- NFT marketplace and payment. The platform isn’t only about encouraging Play2Earn system, but it is also about NFT as investments. With its own marketplace, the platform enables users to trade NFT assets.
- GameFi and NFT combination. The platform is about combining GameFi elements and also NFT games to create immersive and expansive experience. Players need to hone their gaming skills so that they can come up with the best strategies. As if it weren’t enough, the platform allows users to stake their (MAT) token not only to get rewards, but also to reinvestment to improve the platform and other general requirements and features.
- Continuous development and growth. The platform is currently accessible as a browser game. However, its own mobile app will launch soon in App Store and Google Play. Later, it’s evolution will be set into a metaverse, along with improvements on its UI and UX.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade My Master War aka MAT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the My Master War (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the My Master War as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to My Master War. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports My Master War currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the My Master War
- Store your My Master War to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying My Master War, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with My Master War:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MAT/BTC or MAT/ETH or MAT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MAT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy My Master War (MAT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your My Master War (MAT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy My Master War (MAT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the My Master War. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy My Master War (MAT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy My Master War (MAT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MAT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to My Master War. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy My Master War (MAT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MAT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy My Master War (MAT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MAT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy My Master War (MAT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the My Master War right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect My Master War (MAT)?
Once you have purchased the My Master War, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell My Master War (MAT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MAT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine My Master War (MAT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a My Master War is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
My Master War is a gaming platform offering Play2Earn system while incorporating DeFi elements and NFT investments within its nature. As a result, it becomes a platform that encourages wider mass adoption through fun gaming ecosystem without compromising the financial benefits. Those who are interested in joining the platform should buy My Master War (MAT) as their access to the platform.