In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Paralink Network, if you are planning to buy PARA token – You’re in the right place!
Paralink Network is designed as a multi-chain (oracle) platform for blockchain and DeFi, being constructed on Polkadot and using the IPFS (InterPlanetary File System). This platform is different from the others because it sources data through PQL (Paralink Query Language). It can find verifiable data in websites, databases, and traditional APIs. It can increase transaction speed and it gets info from other blockchains. In short, Paralink is basically an open source platform that is responsible for getting the real (world) data as well as relaying the data back to the smart contracts.
Today’s (blockchain) applications are advanced and sophisticated, but they have their own limitations: They can’t get direct access to the real world data. It would make the blockchains useless, and it can’t be used in any governance, litigation, insurance, prediction markets, and others. This is when Paralink Network’s functions come to existence. The platform is about to solve those common limitations that current blockchain is facing.
Paralink Network (PARA) Features
- Simple ingress. Any developer can always use Paralink Nodes (as multi-chain ingress) from any third-party data source. It’s so easy to do through PQL definition, offering fast and cheap solution that can source (as well as validating) several info sources. It also provides support for different blockchains – without users have to use any bridge.
- On-chain security. Applications requiring the highest security level can consider this model – as they don’t have to depend on one truth source. This model would be ideal for derivatives, money markets, and other financial applications with high stakes. The model is quite easy to do through Relayer Quorum, XCMP/Bridge, and PQL. It offers validation guarantee and on-chain aggregation, with the highest data quality and solid robustness.
- Trusted ingress. The simple ingress is provided by cryptographically-signed PQL and also ECDSA private keys. This one would be perfect for gambling, governance, insurance, and prediction markets application. Thanks to it, it enables fast and cheap operation, and established (data) vendors can sell their services within Paralink Network.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Paralink Network aka PARA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Paralink Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Paralink Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Paralink Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Paralink Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Paralink Network
- Store your Paralink Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Paralink Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Paralink Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PARA/BTC or PARA/ETH or PARA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PARA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Paralink Network (PARA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Paralink Network (PARA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Paralink Network (PARA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Paralink Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Paralink Network (PARA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Paralink Network (PARA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PARA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Paralink Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Paralink Network (PARA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PARA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Paralink Network (PARA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PARA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Paralink Network (PARA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Paralink Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Paralink Network (PARA)?
Once you have purchased the Paralink Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Paralink Network (PARA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PARA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Paralink Network (PARA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Paralink Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Paralink Network is about getting trusted and solid real world data. The platform’s main purpose is to encourage real-time exchange information with real objects, while at the same time offering reliable (and trusted) asset valuation. The platform offers a safe economic solution and answer for a static and streamlined exchange between the real world and also chains. The platform gradually demonstrates its best potential to the users. Sounds interesting? Don’t forget to buy Paralink Network (PARA) to gain access.