In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy InsurAce, if you are planning to buy INSUR token – You’re in the right place!
InsurAce is a decentralized protocol whose main purpose is to provide reliable and trusted insurance services. The protocol offers DeFi assets with reliable and also flexible coverage. The included benefits (for the users) are cross-chain coverage, availability of wallet, high return on the investment, and low premiums.
The platform functions as both an insurance protocol and a DeFi. It means that the platform has two major operations: investment and insurance. Both of them run in a synergetic mechanism to provide a stable and continuous profit for the involved parties, while enjoying zero premium offer at the same time.
Users are able to tap into the services while maintaining privacy at the same time. If they want to remain anonymous, they can avoid KYC process. The platform does provide the technology and features, allowing the users to manage and adjust everything on their own terms. Depending on their requirements and needs, they can make adjustments on how they want to use the service or how to operate it.
- Official website: https://www.insurace.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/InsurAce_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/insurace_protocol
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/InsurAceIo
- Whitepaper: https://files.insurace.io/public/InsurAceWhitepaper.pdf
InsurAce (INSUR) Features
- Zero premium. The platform offers unique (pricing) models as well as portfolio-centric products in order to reduce premium and optimize cover cost. It’s safe to say that the premium is almost zero. In the practice, however, it may not be completely zero, but it is still extremely low when compared to others.
- Enriched product line. The platform wants to provide easy and flexible access as well as robust insurance protection for the end users. The products are offered to a broader audience by enabling a wide array of DeFi protocols coverage. They also remove the KYC process altogether.
- Liquidity mining. The platform allows insurers, the insured, and investors to take part in the staking process and also the investment pools. It would increase investable capital, cover capacity, and also capital pool significantly while reducing the (insurance) premium altogether.
- Sustainable return. By investing (within the investment products), users can gain returns. They can also get shares from the premium income or stake within the mutual pool (so they can be rewarded with INSUR token).
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade InsurAce aka INSUR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the InsurAce (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the InsurAce as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to InsurAce. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports InsurAce currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the InsurAce
- Store your InsurAce to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying InsurAce, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with InsurAce:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the INSUR/BTC or INSUR/ETH or INSUR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you INSUR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy InsurAce (INSUR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your InsurAce (INSUR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy InsurAce (INSUR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the InsurAce. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy InsurAce (INSUR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy InsurAce (INSUR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy INSUR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to InsurAce. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy InsurAce (INSUR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair INSUR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy InsurAce (INSUR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support INSUR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy InsurAce (INSUR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the InsurAce right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect InsurAce (INSUR)?
Once you have purchased the InsurAce, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell InsurAce (INSUR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing INSUR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine InsurAce (INSUR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a InsurAce is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Insurance is always connected to high risks and expensive operation – until InsurAce changes it. The platform wants to encourage people to invest while accessing insurance service at the same time. Not only it promotes safer investment, but they can also reap profits at the same time. Not everyone would be interested in it, but in case anyone is interested, they should buy InsurAce (INSUR) to gain access.