In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Aelf, if you are planning to buy ELF token – You’re in the right place!
Aelf is a platform for dApps, designed to attract developers to join the network and deploy (or even run) their applications. It is created as a decentralized blockchain with open-source mechanism. The concept is to implement one (main) chain with multiple side chains for support, helping developers manage their dApps independently. Thanks to this structure, developers can make use of the individual side chains to deploy their dApps and run them for better resource isolation.
Aelf is able to meet governance needs concerning various application through various models provision, including Association Governance Model, Referendum Governance Model, and Parliament Governance Model. It has self-sustainable technology through its incentive model, allowing developers to develop, deploy, and debug apps within a mature IDE. It’s Aelf responsibility to provide the IDE.
- Official website: https://aelf.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aelfblockchain
- Telegram: https://t.me/aelf_chs
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/aelfofficial/
- Whitepaper: https://aelf.com/gridcn/aelf_whitepaper_EN.pdf?v=1
Aelf (ELF) Features
- Convenient and exclusive developer tools. The platform has complete set (and they are also sophisticated) for (underlying) decentralized blockchain layers. Thanks to these complete sets, they are able to meet different needs of different developers.
- Community development. The main core of the platform is the community. They are the ones responsible for building the ecosystem. They are also the ones who achieve progressive development via various governance methods, like Aelf Proposals, Resource Purchase, Node Election, or DAO.
- High performance. The common issue with blockchain platforms is the bottleneck situation. Aelf, however, comes with parallel server clusters and processing that can deal with such a problem
- Resource isolation. Independent deployment for application is enabled and supported with crosschain collaboration mechanism
- Simple and stable implementation. The app modules use plug and play system, and it improves the deployment efficiency greatly
- Multi governance. The platform implements flexible multi governance model that can meet governance requirements for specific scenarios.
- Cloud technology. The platform uses advanced cloud infrastructure along with the unlimited, scalable, and segregate cloud computer networks.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Aelf aka ELF
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Aelf (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Aelf as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Aelf. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Aelf currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Aelf
- Store your Aelf to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Aelf, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Aelf:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ELF/BTC or ELF/ETH or ELF/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ELF/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Aelf (ELF)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Aelf (ELF) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Aelf (ELF) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Aelf. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Aelf (ELF) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Aelf (ELF) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ELF directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Aelf. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Aelf (ELF) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ELF/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Aelf (ELF) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ELF/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Aelf (ELF)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Aelf right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Aelf (ELF)?
Once you have purchased the Aelf, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Aelf (ELF)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ELF with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Aelf (ELF) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Aelf is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Basically, Aelf’s core principle is to deal with practical and technical issues by using the already tested and proven solutions. The platform doesn’t focus on blockchain optimization, but rather paying more attention to providing and preparing mature configuration. It is designed so that business applications’ stable execution would be made possible. The platform has promising future and benefits in the long term. That’s why those who are interested in joining should buy Aelf (ELF) for direct access.