In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Internet of Energy Network, if you are planning to buy IOEN token – You’re in the right place!
Energy usage is one of the main concerns in the crypto world. And then there’s a project like the Internet of Energy Network that disrupts the stereotype. The project offers a new way to control energy usage and control.
The Internet of Energy Network combines blockchain technology with holochain to connect the microgrids. This connection means users will have a better way to manage their energy storage and consumption. Users need to do more than just buy Internet of Energy Network (IOEN) tokens to earn rewards. They also need to be active on the local grid through monitoring usage and submitting proof of participation. The project aims to bring a more efficient energy distribution at a more affordable rate.
- Official Site: https://ioen.tech/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/IOEN_tech
- Telegram: https://t.me/IOEN_global
- White Paper: https://www.ioen.tech/whitepaper
Internet of Energy Network (IOEN) Features
- Hybrid Blockchain-Holochain: Internet of Energy Network takes the best of blockchain and holochain technology to build a scalable and stable architecture. The project’s primary function is on local Holochain. This peer-to-peer function makes the transaction and energy distribution to be free of gas fees. With the support of blockchain’s speed and security, users can manage their energy consumption and eventually cost much less than it is now.
- MiniDAO and MacroDAO: The project have two types of DAO to oversee the whole organization. The smaller MiniDAO oversees the local grids, while MacroDAO oversees the whole project operation. All token holders are automatically part of their local MiniDAO. They can vote in the governance and oversee the energy and reward distribution. However, to be part of the larger MacroDAO, they need to stake their tokens for some time and be part of the high-tiered membership. The MacroDAO controls the fees, distributions, and other project governance.
- Community Credit: A community is how the project defines its ecosystem. And one of the features that the project offers is Community Credit to help the local grid users. This protocol connects the users to the grid and does the automatic accounting for the project. It revolves around the local microgrid, both virtual and offline.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Internet of Energy Network aka IOEN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Internet of Energy Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Internet of Energy Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Internet of Energy Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Internet of Energy Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Internet of Energy Network
- Store your Internet of Energy Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Internet of Energy Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Internet of Energy Network:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the IOEN/BTC or IOEN/ETH or IOEN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you IOEN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Internet of Energy Network (IOEN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Internet of Energy Network (IOEN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Internet of Energy Network (IOEN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Internet of Energy Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Internet of Energy Network (IOEN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Internet of Energy Network (IOEN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy IOEN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Internet of Energy Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Internet of Energy Network (IOEN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair IOEN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Internet of Energy Network (IOEN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support IOEN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Internet of Energy Network (IOEN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Internet of Energy Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Internet of Energy Network (IOEN)?
Once you have purchased the Internet of Energy Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Internet of Energy Network (IOEN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing IOEN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Internet of Energy Network (IOEN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Internet of Energy Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy Internet of Energy Network (IOEN) tokens need to do more than just staking their tokens. They also need to be active on their local grid and see how the energy distribution reaches more people. Users are automatically part of the MiniDAO that oversees their local grid. To be part of the larger MacroDAO, they need to stake their tokens. As for the enterprises and institutions, they need to vest a larger amount to reach a further discount on the energy price.