In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Yield Guild Games, if you are planning to buy YGG token – You’re in the right place!
Yield Guild Games is a decentralized platform that is designed as a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization). Its focus is to invest in NFTs that are used in games (with blockchain basis) and virtual worlds. The mission to create and set up the largest world economy virtually while optimizing the (community-owned) assets and sharing profits with the token holders.
The vision is to combine DeFi and NFT space together, resulting in yield farming to gaming economies. At the same time, the platform adds values to the virtual worlds through content development and also economy of the games. The platform wants to develop and own assets within the metaverse. The team believes that virtual economy can flourish and be profitable than the real-life economy in the future. In the meanwhile, they also want to create value for the gaming and virtual world so their members can succeed well within the virtual environment. Those members include content creators, artists, and competitive gamers.
Yield Guild Games (YGG) Features
- YGG leverage. The principal revenue of the DAO comes from leveraging the NFT assets (whether it is indirectly or directly) through rental scheme. Users can also make use of their in-game virtual assets to generate revenue through performing economic activities.
- Play to earn mechanism. Users will be rewarded native tokens for their gaming activities. The more they interact and active in the platform, the bigger rewards they can get.
- NFT ownership. NFT investment is a crucial part of the platform. Its value and role are expected to increase in the future. The economic worth of the assets is also reflected in the NFT value within the open market.
- Profitable economic activities. Users can enjoy various activities, such as financial operations (tax, reporting, audits, or accounting), arbitrage farms in order to boost yields, or buy assets in various forms, including SAFTs, gaming assets, and others.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Yield Guild Games aka YGG
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Yield Guild Games (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Yield Guild Games as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Yield Guild Games. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Yield Guild Games currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Yield Guild Games
- Store your Yield Guild Games to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Yield Guild Games, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Yield Guild Games:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the YGG/BTC or YGG/ETH or YGG/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you YGG/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Yield Guild Games (YGG)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Yield Guild Games (YGG) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Yield Guild Games (YGG) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Yield Guild Games. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Yield Guild Games (YGG) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Yield Guild Games (YGG) with Skrill?
You can’t buy YGG directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Yield Guild Games. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Yield Guild Games (YGG) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair YGG/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Yield Guild Games (YGG) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support YGG/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Yield Guild Games (YGG)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Yield Guild Games right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Yield Guild Games (YGG)?
Once you have purchased the Yield Guild Games, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Yield Guild Games (YGG)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing YGG with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Yield Guild Games (YGG) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Yield Guild Games is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
This is a play to earn platform that comes in the form of DAO for NFTs investment. The decentralized technology makes it possible to allow virtual and digital assets have their own values, even in the real world. YGG invests in metaverse and blockchain gaming assets, and provides access to their members to enjoy equal opportunity and profits. Everyone is welcomed to join, but they must buy Yield Guild Games (YGG) first.