In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy HurricaneSwap Token, if you are planning to buy HCT token – You’re in the right place!
HurricaneSwap Token is a project that aims to be more than just a DEX platform. It builds on Avalanche blockchain and offers the cross-chain trading capability and many other features.
Those who buy HurricaneSwap Token (HCT) must be ready to keep the tokens available for staking and liquidity. They have a 60% liquidity pool from total token allocation. Token holders also can receive incentives and voting privileges when they hold enough tokens for a period. Then they can be a part of the Hurricane Alliance and be eligible for arbitrage profit and other rewards as incentives. The project also has a low trading fee that users can take advantage of.
- Official Site: https://hurricaneswap.com/#/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HurricaneSwap
- Telegram: https://t.me/HurricaneSwap
- White Paper: https://hurricanesam.github.io/Docs/HurricaneSwap%20Whitepaper.pdf
HurricaneSwap Token (HCT) Features
- Arbitrage incentive: When users hold enough tokens they can join the HurricaneAlliance that will monitor the trading price on the platform. Their main duty is to narrow the price gaps to keep more transactions to happen. As an incentive, they will receive the arbitrage profit and other rewards.
- Low cross-trading fee: The project puts a total of 0.5% cross-chain trading fee that 0.3% of it will go to the reward pool, and 0.1% for buyback the tokens. A non-cross-chain trade will have a total of 0.3% trading fee, with 0.18% for the reward, 0.1% for repurchase, and 0.02% for the team.
- User governance: As soon as they are eligible to be a part of the Alliance, users can vote to decide which other assets that worth staking for. This will help the community in choosing which assets that will give them the largest profit.
- Asset lending: The project will make asset lending and other liquidity projects available in the future. They are welcoming all developers to build apps that can continue supporting the liquidity providers in building cross-chain pairs.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade HurricaneSwap Token aka HCT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the HurricaneSwap Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the HurricaneSwap Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to HurricaneSwap Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports HurricaneSwap Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the HurricaneSwap Token
- Store your HurricaneSwap Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying HurricaneSwap Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with HurricaneSwap Token:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the HCT/BTC or HCT/ETH or HCT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you HCT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy HurricaneSwap Token (HCT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your HurricaneSwap Token (HCT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy HurricaneSwap Token (HCT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the HurricaneSwap Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy HurricaneSwap Token (HCT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy HurricaneSwap Token (HCT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HCT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to HurricaneSwap Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy HurricaneSwap Token (HCT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair HCT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy HurricaneSwap Token (HCT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support HCT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy HurricaneSwap Token (HCT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the HurricaneSwap Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect HurricaneSwap Token (HCT)?
Once you have purchased the HurricaneSwap Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell HurricaneSwap Token (HCT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HCT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine HurricaneSwap Token (HCT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a HurricaneSwap Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Offering a low cross-trading fee and arbitrage profit as incentives make it worth buying Hurricane Token (HCT). Especially since it builds on Avalance and provides easy and secure cross-chain trading. The project emphasizes user governance by giving users that hold enough tokens to be eligible for voting. It has 60% of the total tokens for liquidity mining and only 15% total that is available for sale. And to gain more investors, they plan to feature asset lending in the future.