In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy MELI, if you are planning to buy MELI token – You’re in the right place!
MELI is a unique battle game that is unlike many others. For starters, players are free to build the hero and make it unique. It gives access to the third parties to build new characters and other things into the Metaverse.
With the play-to-earn scheme, the game allocates a total of 63% of token allocations for the in-game reward and staking. Anyone who decides to buy Meli (MELI) won’t be disappointed with how open the metaverse is. To get the rewards, they need to participate in PvE and PvP battles. They also can choose to stake their tokens instead. The game also has an exclusive in-game token with an unlimited supply. This token will support the in-game economy and also as part of the reward.
MELI (MELI) Features
- Hero hatching and fusion: Players can boost their heroes’ stats by doing a fusion of two heroes. The new heroes will have a better basic stat. To be able to fuse, players must have enough clean energy tokens.
- User-oriented distribution: 30% of the total tokens are for staking, and another 33% for the ecosystem. This includes the economy and in-game rewards for the players.
- Dual tokens: MELI as the game’s main token has a limited supply of 1 billion tokens. Players can buy this token on the regular marketplace. The game also has in-game tokens called the clean energy token (PCE). This token has unlimited supply and is exclusive for in-game uses.
- Play to earn: Players can earn both MELI and PCE tokens from playing the games. All they have to do is to stay active in the game. MELI token as a reward is available through PvP. While the PCE tokens are available as rewards from hatching and battling in PvE mode.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MELI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the MELI (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the MELI as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to MELI. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports MELI currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the MELI
- Store your MELI to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying MELI, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with MELI:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MELI/BTC or MELI/ETH or MELI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MELI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy MELI (MELI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your MELI (MELI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy MELI (MELI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the MELI. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy MELI (MELI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy MELI (MELI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MELI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to MELI. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy MELI (MELI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MELI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy MELI (MELI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MELI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy MELI (MELI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the MELI right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect MELI (MELI)?
Once you have purchased the MELI, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell MELI (MELI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MELI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine MELI (MELI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a MELI is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Compared to other battle games, Meli Game is a unique one. The game gives third-party access to the metaverse. Therefore, other builders and developers can build extras in the Meli metaverse. They also introduce a dual tokens economy with one token exclusive in-game. Players who buy Meli can stake their tokens and earn the rewards. They also can fuse their heroes and build a stronger one as they play the game. Meli is available for both desktop and mobile devices.