In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy The Three Kingdoms, if you are planning to buy TTK token – You’re in the right place!
The Three Kingdoms game uses the popular lore from Ancient China as the base of the storyline. The game is quite straightforward to play. Players can choose between each Shu, Wu, or Wei country and buy heroes to start fighting their way to the top.
What makes this game unique is the economic system they employ. Players need to buy the Three Kingdom (TTK) tokens to purchase the $CHI tokens to upgrade their army. This is a separate in-game token that they need to further advance their game. Players need to recruit more generals to bring their chosen country to conquer the land. They also can fusion the heroes and have an area of land as NFT to own and trade.
The Three Kingdoms (TTK) Features
- Play to earn: The game has a play-to-earn scheme. Players need to be active in the game to gain the rewards in form of $CHI and $TTK tokens. The game allocates most of the tokens for the ecosystem, and the remaining allocations will be available after vesting period.
- Dual tokens: The game has two tokens that they can use in the game. The difference lies in the structure for $CHI tokens to only be usable in-game. While the players still can buy $TTK tokens from the marketplace. Players need both tokens to further advance their games such as trading NFTs and recruiting heroes. Some advancements may only need one of the tokens. In return, players can earn them from participating in the competitions and finishing the campaigns.
- Hero fusion: Players can train and build their heroes to complete the campaign. Furthermore, they will be able to fusion the heroes to amplify their power. This feature will be available after the game starts the phase two of the campaign.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade The Three Kingdoms aka TTK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the The Three Kingdoms (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the The Three Kingdoms as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to The Three Kingdoms. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports The Three Kingdoms currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the The Three Kingdoms
- Store your The Three Kingdoms to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying The Three Kingdoms, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with The Three Kingdoms:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TTK/BTC or TTK/ETH or TTK/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TTK/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy The Three Kingdoms (TTK)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your The Three Kingdoms (TTK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy The Three Kingdoms (TTK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the The Three Kingdoms. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy The Three Kingdoms (TTK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy The Three Kingdoms (TTK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TTK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to The Three Kingdoms. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy The Three Kingdoms (TTK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TTK/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy The Three Kingdoms (TTK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TTK/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy The Three Kingdoms (TTK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the The Three Kingdoms right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect The Three Kingdoms (TTK)?
Once you have purchased the The Three Kingdoms, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell The Three Kingdoms (TTK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TTK with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine The Three Kingdoms (TTK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a The Three Kingdoms is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The Three Kingdoms is a unique play-to-earn game that has two tokens with one of them exclusive for in-game use. Players who buy Three Kingdoms (TTK) tokens can stake their tokens and earn more by winning the campaigns and tournaments. To play the game, they start by buying an NFT hero and recruit other heroes from all over the maps. They also can buy the $CHI tokens to fusion or boost their heroes. The game allocates 25% tokens for building the ecosystem.