In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Liquidus, if you are planning to buy LIQUIDUS token – You’re in the right place!
One of the most apparent drawbacks in the growing DeFi ecosystem is that there are so many projects with the same purpose. Investors would love to support most of them, but they are risking their investments from being not liquid enough. And they still have to pay the cost whenever swapping their assets to the liquid pool.
Thankfully they can buy Liquidus (LIQUIDUS) tokens to work things out. The project aims to streamline the whole process and bring casual or early investors more into the crypto world. The project has a yield intelligence system that will find the best method for investors to swap. The investors also don’t have to worry about the transactions as they are insured and go directly to the liquidity pool.
Liquidus (LIQUIDUS) Features
- One-Click Liquidity Pool: Regularly, an investor will need to do several steps before having their assets in a liquidity pool. They need to swap their tokens to a stable coin and continue the process until finally reached the intended LP. Liquidus streamlines the whole process and cuts it to a single click. Investors don’t have to worry about losing part of their assets’ value from the swapping.
- Yield Intelligence: Liquidus has a yield intelligence system that will find the best swapping rate to give the investors the highest return. The calculation will show the comparisons between the possible APY and risk, investors can make a calculated risk from the data given.
- Insured Transactions: Liquidus works with several security companies to give the transactions insurance as extra protection. Investors won’t have to worry about their transactions through Liquidus. If anything happened, investors can propose the action and have the governance to vote. The project promises to compensate the full amount of loss from a security breach.
- Liquidus Loan: The project has a 25% APY for investors who want to be part of the lenders. The Liquidus loan uses a new system that does not use native tokens to boost interest.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade LIQUIDUS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Liquidus (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Liquidus as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Liquidus. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Liquidus currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Liquidus
- Store your Liquidus to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Liquidus, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Liquidus:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the LIQUIDUS/BTC or LIQUIDUS/ETH or LIQUIDUS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you LIQUIDUS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Liquidus (LIQUIDUS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Liquidus (LIQUIDUS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Liquidus (LIQUIDUS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Liquidus. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Liquidus (LIQUIDUS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Liquidus (LIQUIDUS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LIQUIDUS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Liquidus. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Liquidus (LIQUIDUS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair LIQUIDUS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Liquidus (LIQUIDUS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support LIQUIDUS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Liquidus (LIQUIDUS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Liquidus right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Liquidus (LIQUIDUS)?
Once you have purchased the Liquidus, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Liquidus (LIQUIDUS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LIQUIDUS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Liquidus (LIQUIDUS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Liquidus is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who want to save a lot on their transaction fees and keep their assets liquid can buy Liquidus (LIQUIDUS) tokens. The project has a third of its total tokens for liquidity, whether it’s the pool, minting, or keeping it cross-chain. Liquidus aims to streamline the process and have more investors contribute and take part in the DeFi world. Investors can swap their assets to liquidity pool in a single click using the yield intelligence to keep their gain maximum. And each transaction is insured.