In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Konomi Network, if you are planning to buy KONO token- You’re in the right place!
Konomi is constructed and designed as a decentralized money and liquidity market protocol that can be used for cross-chain cryptocurrency assets. It has its own development framework, known as Substrate. With Substrate, the platform has the main purpose to provide and offer money markets for Polkadot ecosystem’s assets. The network targets crypto users who want to trade, invest, and manage their assets in the most efficient manner.
The platform is being deployed currently as independent platform by using the Substrate. Its main function is to support overall functions in depositing, lending, and trading. As Polkadot parachains have been launched, and then the interchain communication protocols have gone live, Konomi should be able to support more (financial) products that are special and specific for Polkadot setting. For now, Konomi is available as a web app, but still in beta phase. In the future, it should have mobile version for better and easier user experience.
- Official website: https://www.konomi.network/#/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KonomiNetwork
- Telegram: https://t.me/konominetwork
- Whitepaper: https://www.konomi.network/pdf/KonomiWhitepaper_Final-2.pdf
Konomi Network (KONO) Features
- Konomi Trade. This system enables users to access assets’ liquidity within Polkadot ecosystem. The system supports the smart contracts based on the liquidity protocols, which start with (constant) product AMM (Automated Market Makers). Users would be able to connect their decentralized wallets to the existing protocol. They can then make trades with on chain immediate execution.
- Konomi Lend. This is the decentralized money (market) protocol for users. It is used to borrow and lend assets, created based on the (collateralized) debt position. This is considered an important part because it enables crypto assets to own and compound interest. At the same time, the platform can use this feature to provide incentives for the users for holding the assets.
- Konomi Wallet. It helps users (and their position) to aggregate within the decentralized wallets. It also enables users to manage and arrange active positions within different protocols. The wallet complements the Bank and Trade so users can enjoy one-stop enjoyment and experience to manage their assets. Think of the wallet as this way: A bank customer may be overwhelmed with having several banks altogether, which is the same for the non-professional and beginner users to track their positions within various DeFi protocols.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Konomi Network aka KONO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Konomi Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Konomi Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Konomi Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Konomi Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Konomi Network
- Store your Konomi Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Konomi Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Konomi Network:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the KONO/BTC or KONO/ETH or KONO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Konomi Network (KONO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Konomi Network (KONO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Konomi Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Konomi Network (KONO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Konomi Network (KONO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KONO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Konomi Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Konomi Network (KONO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KONO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Konomi Network (KONO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KONO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Konomi Network (KONO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Konomi Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Konomi Network (KONO)?
Once you have purchased the Konomi Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Konomi Network (KONO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KONO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Konomi Network (KONO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Konomi Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Basically, Konomi functions as a bridge that connects fiat and crypto world through the combination of high performance products, effective management, and easy operation. Having the platform that can connect the two worlds is crucial, especially for the future reference. In order to access the platform, interested users are advised to buy Konomi Network (KONO) to get into the platform.