In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Kalmar, if you are planning to buy KALM token – You’re in the right place!
Kalmar is designed as a one stop platform constructed on BSC. It focuses on high transaction speed, low transaction cost, and also simple (and straightforward) user experience, thanks to its extremely intuitive user interface. The platform wants to provide various services of payments, liquidity providing, derivatives, lending, and others without users having to deal with slow processing and expensive costs.
Since blockchain technology existed, it is able to deliver amazing outcome with smart contracts, especially in terms of investments and financial operation. However, the same technology has experienced several main issues, including high transaction fees, especially when the network is congested and it experiences a ‘traffic jam’, slow processing speed, and complicated (and poor) user experience. Beginner users are often overwhelmed when they need to learn about the technology and the new system.
- Official website: https://kalmy.app/#/swap
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kalmar_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/kalmar_io/
- Whitepaper: https://docs.kalmar.io/
Kalmar (KALM) Features
- DEX/AMM Aggregator. Kalmar wants to create access to the useful features on BSC instead having to compete against the big and already existing decentralized AMMs (Auto Market Makers) by creating the same products. The team wants to create access with the fastest, fairest, and also the best transactional opportunities ever offered
- (Leveraged) yield farming platform. The platform wants to deliver a (leveraged) yield farming platform for the liquidity mining protocols within BSC, like Narwalswap, Bakeryswap, and Pancakeswap) allowing borrowers and lenders to gain access to APYs’ amplified level.
- Gaming. The platform wants to introduce gaming feature to the community, targeting its development as the (ever) growing gaming ecosystem and community for users all over the world. They believe that e-sport sector is growing so they want to take part in providing opportunities for gamers. In the long run, the gaming feature isn’t only about gaming, but users are able to invest, trade, or even generate income along the way.
- NFTs. This is another popular trending in the crypto industry, providing alternative investment options for those who want to.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Kalmar aka KALM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Kalmar (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Kalmar as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Kalmar. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Kalmar currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Kalmar
- Store your Kalmar to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Kalmar, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Kalmar:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the KALM/BTC or KALM/ETH or KALM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you KALM/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Kalmar (KALM)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Kalmar (KALM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Kalmar (KALM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Kalmar. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Kalmar (KALM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Kalmar (KALM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KALM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Kalmar. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Kalmar (KALM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KALM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Kalmar (KALM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KALM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Kalmar (KALM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Kalmar right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Kalmar (KALM)?
Once you have purchased the Kalmar, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Kalmar (KALM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KALM with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Kalmar (KALM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Kalmar is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Kalmar is about creating a blockchain’s one stop service that won’t only address the common issues of the current blockchain technology, but also to improve the overall user experience. The platform’s main idea is to build working products that are functional with high speed, low (transaction) cost, and simple user interface. The platform wants to create an ecosystem that can offer everything, from finance and investment to gaming and other extra features. Interested users must buy Kalmar (KALM) to join.