In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Vanilla Network, if you are planning to buy VNLA – You’re in the right place!
Vanilla Network offers a unique concept that combines investment and betting in one spot. The platform claims itself as a (decentralized) social staking and gaming dApps that are constructed within blockchain technology. It implements deflationary token system focuses on the demand to maintain value and powerful investment profit.
The platform focuses on staking, really. Set up in 2020 (in August, to be exact), it is about producing equilibrium price from two major economic forces: supply and demand. However, instead of focusing on the supply (like other platforms), Vanilla Network is about generating demand. They don’t try creating scarce supply in order to generate profitable returns. They create non-stop demands from the win and loss of the game so the funds will stay within the cycle. That’s why they are creating a platform with revolutionary and innovative betting and staking dApps; meant to attract all kinds of users.
Table of Contents
Vanilla Network (VNLA) Features
- Solid scalability. Matic Network is responsible for the gaming protocols constructed on Layer-2 constructions. Thanks to this scalability power, the platform is able to offer low transaction cost and high speed processing.
- Enjoyable user experience. The protocols and the systems are designed for easy use and convenient adoption. The framework may be complicated (with high tech construction and architecture), but operation is made like a breeze.
- Impressive security. All the protocols are created and constructed on chain. That’s why they will be immutable within the blockchain. Reputable and well-reputed blockchain professionals are responsible for auditing the smart contracts.
- Multifunctional DeFi platform. Think of Vanilla Network as a completely decentralized platform that has it all: gaming, social interaction, investment, staking, etc. All the rewards would be returned to users. They don’t even have to deal with brokerage fee!
- Various gaming options. Whether users want to take part in a poker bet or even in head-to-head bets, they are free to manage everything on their own. Plus, they are free to choose whatever game they are interested in.
- Responsive team. Support team is crucial to help troubleshooting some general (or specific) issues. The support team is extremely responsive and fast in providing assistance whenever users need them.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Vanilla Network aka VNLA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Vanilla Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Vanilla Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Vanilla Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Vanilla Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Vanilla Network
- Store your Vanilla Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Vanilla Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Vanilla Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the VNLA/BTC or VNLA/ETH or VNLA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you VNLA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Vanilla Network (VNLA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Vanilla Network (VNLA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Vanilla Network (VNLA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Vanilla Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Vanilla Network (VNLA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Vanilla Network (VNLA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy VNLA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Vanilla Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Vanilla Network (VNLA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair VNLA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Vanilla Network (VNLA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support VNLA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Vanilla Network (VNLA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Vanilla Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Vanilla Network (VNLA)?
Once you have purchased the Vanilla Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Vanilla Network (VNLA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing VNLA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Vanilla Network (VNLA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Vanilla Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Those who invest in Vanilla Network don’t have to worry that they will lose their asset. The idea is to make demands while burning the tokens continuously. It will maintain the price and keep it valuably afloat. Token holders are free to keep their tokens or even enjoy the game, to reap more profits. In order to enjoy all of those features and benefits, users must buy Vanilla Network (VNLA) as their way into the platform.