In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Vite, if you are planning to buy VITE – You’re in the right place!
Vite is created with DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) basis on top of Snapshot Chain structure. The concept is to optimize security, reliability, and transaction speed while introducing zero-fee transactions at the same time.
Vite is a platform designed for future (financial) use. The team believes that cryptocurrency is growing and it is going to be widely used in the future applications and activities. Vite is created as a bridge that is able to connect different blockchains for different purposes. Vite should be able to accommodate whatever financial activity that users want to perform (making payments, making investments and savings, sending or receiving data, etc). Users won’t have to depend on manual or regular centralized system anymore.
The mechanism is pretty simple: Users will have to use Vite token to pay for every transaction generated on the platform. They will have to use their token as the payment every time they create a smart contract, send out money, access the developer section, and such thing alike.
Vite (VITE) Features
- Universality. Vite is created to connect two chains. Users should be able to connect to any platform or blockchain without fuss or complication.
- Trustlessness. Vite acts as a bridge that connects platforms within a decentralized manner. Decentralized system means that there won’t be an ultimate ruler or supervisor. Not to mention that the fees would be made as affordable as possible
- Connector. The platform is designed to enable instant transfer for cross chain ecosystems. Assets are allowed to utilized between different blockchain network. They can also take part in multi-chain environment and ecosystem.
- Stability. The platform also supports cross chain exchange for stable coin. Since it is constructed on trustlessness, the platform is able to provide stablecoin exchange between several blockhain networks
- Custodian. The platform is able to perform crypto custody when a DEX integrates it. Vite should be able to access all of blockchains supporting it, while enabling multiple crypto’s withdrawal and deposit.
- Developer launchpad. The platform also opens its door to developers. They can build applications within the blockchain. Vite has its own resources and tools to enable developments.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade VITE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Vite (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Vite as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Vite. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Vite currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Vite
- Store your Vite to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Vite, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Vite:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the VITE/BTC or VITE/ETH or VITE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you VITE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Vite (VITE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Vite (VITE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Vite (VITE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Vite. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Vite (VITE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Vite (VITE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy VITE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Vite. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Vite (VITE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair VITE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Vite (VITE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support VITE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Vite (VITE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Vite right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Vite (VITE)?
Once you have purchased the Vite, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Vite (VITE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing VITE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Vite (VITE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Vite is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Vite offers interesting idea, especially for those who have future financial focus in mind. With the increasing popularity of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, it’s so easy to see the growth of Vite as a service platform. However, the only way to join the platform is through token purchase, so be sure to know where and when to buy Vite (VITE).