In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Clams, if you are planning to buy CLAM – You’re in the right place!
If you want a platform that can support your financial activities without any drama or hassle, then Clam would be the right place to do it. Clam is designed to make (digital money) transfer easy and efficient. You should be able to send out money without any difficulty – and the process itself should take place quite quickly.
The existence of Clam is able to remove the role of centralized financial institutions, resulting in faster and more efficient transferring quality because you no longer have to deal with so many regulations or bureaucracy. Not to mention that you can do it anytime and anywhere – without being limited by time or location.
Clams (CLAM) Features
- PoS algorithm. With Proof of Stake system, CLAM is completely functional in the platform. Such an algorithm will ensure that your transaction will be recorded and then embedded within blockchain system. As a result, you can expect an activity that is recorded safely and completely
- Easy transfer. This is basically the idea of most platforms: designed for easy and efficient money transfer. And this platform has proven itself to excel in money transfer ability.
- Layers of systems and protocols. This platform is created with layers of features and specs. This is one reason why the platform is better than the others, especially because of the reliable and trusted processing ability
- Blockchain technology. Not only this technology delivers a safe platform, but the speed in this platform is improved. The mechanism within this platform enables users to create blocks – and the time length between each of them can be determined in one minute – which is quite fast.
- Easy and flexible arrangement. It would be easy to get connected to the platform – and you can even do it anytime you want. Whether you want to do it at work or at home, or even when the go, you should be able to use the platform and get the best advantage of it.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Clams aka CLAM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Clams (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Clams as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Clams. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Clams currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Clams
- Store your Clams to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Clams, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Clams:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/CLAM or ETH/CLAM trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Clams (CLAM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Clams (CLAM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Clams. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Clams (CLAM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Clams (CLAM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CLAM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Clams. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Clams (CLAM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/CLAM and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Clams (CLAM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/CLAM trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Clams (CLAM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Clams right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Clams (CLAM)?
Once you have purchased the Clams, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Clams (CLAM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CLAM with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Clams (CLAM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Clams is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
If you want to enjoy a platform that is not only easy to understand but also convenient to use, then you have come to the right one. CLAM is the perfect option if you especially want to enjoy hassle-free (money) transfer. Make sure that you invest your money in the tokens – especially knowing how to buy Clams coin.