In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy BaconDAO, if you are planning to buy BACON token – You’re in the right place!
BaconDAO is a crypto and NFT incubator run by the community. BACON token holders have access to its membership material, which includes daily IDO warnings, Alpha Alerts, Altcoin and Bitcoin technical analysis, educational curriculum, and private sale opportunities. BACON is the governance token that allows members to vote on the community’s content and trades.
BaconDAO is constructing the first NFT launchpad, which will use NFT Tickets to represent vested private sale tokens. On the BaconDAO NFT launchpad, the BACON token will be the first token to IDO. Each NFT ticket contains tokens locked in according to the vesting period of the private sale ticket. Only the NFT owner’s address may claim the locked tokens. Users can transfer and exchange Private Sale Ticket NFTs with other addresses using this feature. This allows investors to get exit liquidity before the full vesting time for their investments is completed.
Value Liquidity (VALUE) Features
- Membership means Ownership. BaconDAO members can acquire free membership by staking a certain quantity of BACON tokens in their wallet. They can get their money back at any moment by unstaking and selling their tokens if they are dissatisfied.
- Incentivize for Integrity. BaconDAO employees and writers are encouraged to give balanced and valuable information to members. The community elects all employees and contributors, and the community evaluates their services based on votes. People who are helpful are rewarded, while dishonest members are penalized by having their contributor positions revoked. Because their revenues are linked to the performance of the BACON token, all members have a financial stake in the community’s success.
- Crowdsource for Brilliance. Members of the BaconDAO can vote on DAO decisions by holding the BACON token. The community’s information and services are tailored to the individual needs of its members. Any user can suggest new material or services, and other members can comment to assess interest. The most debated subjects are chosen as official proposals, with the DAO deciding on the team and financing.
- Collaborate to Profit. BaconDAO fosters an atmosphere of collaborative research and learning. All contributors are chosen from the base community and are rewarded for sharing relevant knowledge and resources.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade BaconDAO aka BACON
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the BaconDAO (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the BaconDAO as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to BaconDAO. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports BaconDAO currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the BaconDAO
- Store your BaconDAO to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying BaconDAO, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with BaconDAO:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BACON/BTC or BACON/ETH or BACON/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BACON/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy BaconDAO (BACON)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your BaconDAO (BACON) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy BaconDAO (BACON) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the BaconDAO. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy BaconDAO (BACON) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy BaconDAO (BACON) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BACON directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to BaconDAO. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy BaconDAO (BACON) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BACON/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy BaconDAO (BACON) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BACON/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy BaconDAO (BACON)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the BaconDAO right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect BaconDAO (BACON)?
Once you have purchased the BaconDAO, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell BaconDAO (BACON)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BACON with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine BaconDAO (BACON) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a BaconDAO is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
DAO Pad, Paid Ignition, and Polkastarter have all been rivals. Genesis Shards, an NFT-focused launchpad, is another rival. Bacon NFT Launchpad, on the other hand, outperforms all current rivals by providing an NFT-based vesting solution that can manage both NFTs and fungible tokens to launch on its IDO platform. Bacon NFTs may feature on-chain vesting vaults with each ERC721 token. It has the potential to increase the value of BACON, the platform’s token.