In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Multiverse, if you are planning to buy AI token – You’re in the right place!
It is without a doubt that AI and Machine Learning will be part of the future soon to come. However, there are still issues mainly on how to maximize its function and capacity to meet the continuously increasing demand. But more importantly, how to utilize the metaverse to fit everyone.
Multiverse aims to be the first platform that encompasses the various aspect of the metaverse. Users who buy Metaverse (AI) tokens can choose between the planets and activities to participate in. They don’t have to swap their tokens into the native AI token as the platform does it automatically. Each planet has different products, exchanges, and numerous other activities for users. To show their commitment, Multiverse puts 50% of the token allocation for the network incentives.
Multiverse (AI) Features
- Multiverse Communications: The platform recently introduced Multiverse Communications. This module is different than any governance on the planet. The developer team uses the module as the first step to have the 3D metaverse as well as enabling Multiverse governance. The communication will allow users to voice their opinion on the platform’s decisions or ideas. Multiverse is still building the governance process, token holders can be part of the governance staking before eventually becoming part of Multiverse Communications.
- 50% Network incentives: Multiverse understands that the core of a network lies in the validators, workers, and whole users. Therefore, it puts 50% of the total tokens allocation for the incentives. The platform will give the amount for 20 years. The incentive and ecosystem are two allocations that not locked and vested inside the Multiverse vault.
- True Metaverse: Multiverse claims to be a true metaverse that covers various products. Users can build their dApps and launch them in the Multiverse without having to fundraise. They also can take part in planets that they like whether it’s focused on gaming or trading. Since each planet has a different governance model and focus, users can see the regulations and compare between planets. Users also can collaborate from other planets to build AI with minimum code waste.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Multiverse aka AI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Multiverse (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Multiverse as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Multiverse. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Multiverse currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Multiverse
- Store your Multiverse to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Multiverse, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Multiverse:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the AI/BTC or AI/ETH or AI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you AI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Multiverse (AI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Multiverse (AI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Multiverse (AI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Multiverse. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Multiverse (AI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Multiverse (AI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy AI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Multiverse. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Multiverse (AI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair AI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Multiverse (AI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support AI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Multiverse (AI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Multiverse right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Multiverse (AI)?
Once you have purchased the Multiverse, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Multiverse (AI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing AI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Multiverse (AI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Multiverse is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who want to explore the metaverse without having to sign up for many must buy Multiverse (AI) tokens and participate in the planets they enjoy the most. Claiming to be a true metaverse, the platform offers various activities on utilizing blockchain technology for the users. Each planet in the Multiverse has a tokenomics and governance model that differ from one another. But since Multiverse automatically convert any purchased tokens to their native $AI token, users can join in right away.