In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy UNUS SED LEO, if you are planning to buy LEO token – You’re in the right place!
UNUS SED LEO is created as a utility token within iFinex network and ecosystem. It may have an irregular name when compared to other blockchain platforms, but the developer team decided that it would be interesting to create a platform based on citation from Aesop’s fables – one of them. Bitfinex users can use this token to get discounts for the trading fees – they can enjoy saving money for their activities and transactions. Naturally, the amount of LEO token users have will determine how much discount you can get. Users can also enjoy the fluctuations, but it depends on the trading pair – whether it is crypto to stablecoin or crypto to (another) crypto.
The token was established in May 2019 and what makes it different from other platforms is the fact that it isn’t designed to last (or exist) for good. iFinex is the one responsible for this platform. iFinex itself is the ‘parent’ of Bitfinex. LEO token was launch so the company can cover the company’s shortfall. The company was suffering after Crypto Capital (the company responsible for processing iFinex payments) witnessed their funds’ sizes being seized by their government. That’s why they have to recover the lost money through LEO token.
UNUS SED LEO (LEO) Features
- Burning mechanism. LEO has a burning mechanism, which means that iFinex would be committed to buy UNUS SED LEO back (from market) within a monthly basis. The amount of which being bought and burned would be similar to the minimum 27% of iFinex’s generated revenues. It will continuously happen until all of the tokens have been 100% redeemed.
- Two blockchains. Other cryptocurrencies are issued on one blockchain, but LEO tokens were launched on two blockchains. Around 64% of the (original) supply was located on Ethereum, while the others 36% can be easily found within EOS.
- Attractive offer for loyalty. Interest is significantly increased – and it stimulates market dynamics powerfully. The daily turnover (for the trading) alone can be 10.3 billion dollars. This is a lucrative offer for those who want to invest their money in the platform. Not to mention that the platform also offers promising bonuses in the future.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade UNUS SED LEO aka LEO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the UNUS SED LEO (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the UNUS SED LEO as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to UNUS SED LEO. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports UNUS SED LEO currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the UNUS SED LEO
- Store your UNUS SED LEO to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying UNUS SED LEO, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with UNUS SED LEO:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/LEO or ETH/LEO trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your UNUS SED LEO (LEO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy UNUS SED LEO (LEO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the UNUS SED LEO. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy UNUS SED LEO (LEO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy UNUS SED LEO (LEO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LEO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to UNUS SED LEO. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy UNUS SED LEO (LEO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/LEO and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy UNUS SED LEO (LEO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/LEO trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy UNUS SED LEO (LEO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the UNUS SED LEO right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect UNUS SED LEO (LEO)?
Once you have purchased the UNUS SED LEO, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell UNUS SED LEO (LEO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LEO with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine UNUS SED LEO (LEO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a UNUS SED LEO is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The platform can be appealing and ideal for those who are looking for getting handsome reward or profitable investment return for temporary period. Those who are interested in potential profits for as long as needed can always take part in the platform. However, they must buy UNUS SED LEO (LEO) first if they want to join it.