In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Metronome, if you are planning to buy MET token – You’re in the right place!
Metronome is a new cryptocurrency, established with maximum portability and long term reliability. Engineered for self-governance and institution-level endurance, it is inspired by other cryptocurrencies that came before it. Designed for longevity, the team behind Metronome believe that it will be cryptocurrency that can be used for the next 100 years and beyond. Built with a long-term monetary system in mind, it opens up a novel opportunity in creating self-governing contracts, bootstrap ping decentralized products, and ultimately taking cryptocurrency to the next level.
MET is the native token of Metronome. The team of Metronome hopes that longevity as its main goal can encourage MET holders to use various payment features of Metronome. Using the token as currency will eventually solidify its endurance. The team also expects that an ongoing mintage will reduce any potential unequal amounts bought at a given time.
Metronome (MET) Features
- DeFi Asset. Metronome acts as a reliable, immutable platform where DeFi projects can be built.
- On-chain DEX. This features allows MET to be converted to the token of its base chain and the other way around.
- Total Value Locked. Both the autonomous converter contract and proceeds represent TVL metric or total value locked.
- Self-governance. There are autonomous contract that completely regulate MET, so users can fully control their assets over future currency development.
- Portability. Transferring value among different blockchains is possible through the use of certificate receipts.
- Reliability. Determined by MET contracts, the issuance and offering of the tokens is predicted to last forever. There is no doubt about source or release.
- No Fixed Supply. Unlike Bitcoin or Litecoin which has a fixed supply, Metronome has no fixed supply. It will be minted at a fixed rate as regulated in the autonomous contract.
- Built to last. Metronome comes with a consistent, timed-release model, including everyday auctions that provides a stable token supply. This won’t limit its viability as happened to other cryptocurrencies with fixed supply.
- Fast Processing Times. Bitcoin offers 10 minutes processing times. Metronome offers far faster processing time which is only 15 seconds.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Metronome aka MET
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Metronome (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Metronome as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Metronome. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Metronome currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Metronome
- Store your Metronome to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Metronome, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Metronome:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MET/BTC or MET/ETH or MET/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MET/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Metronome (MET)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Metronome (MET) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Metronome (MET) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Metronome. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Metronome (MET) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Metronome (MET) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MET directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Metronome. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Metronome (MET) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MET/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Metronome (MET) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MET/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Metronome (MET)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Metronome right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Metronome (MET)?
Once you have purchased the Metronome, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Metronome (MET)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MET with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Metronome (MET) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Metronome is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Being sought to be the number one platform to switch cryptocurrencies between different blockchains, Metronome is attempting to address many issues in the cryptocurrency market such as lack of mobility between blockchains, instability in prices, and slow transaction process. If the goal is achieved, the value of Metronome (MET) will increase significantly. The team of Metronome is about halfway through the project especially in building a cryptocurrency around the core principles of portability, reliability, and self-governance.