In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Nakamoto Games, if you are planning to buy NAKA token – You’re in the right place!
One of the main challenges in the current crypto game world is that it’s still a heavily segmented world. Players who like cute creatures will not go anywhere near mecha games and vice versa. This is unfortunate since many people enjoy playing both types of games. Nakamoto Games sees the chance and makes it to their field.
Nakamoto Games is a platform that both players and developers can use to their hearts’ content. Players can enjoy the diverse game variety that the platform has. And developers can use the platform to launch their games. Polygon awards Nakamoto Games with technical grants and support. Therefore, players who buy Nakamoto Games (NAKA) won’t have a dull moment on this platform.
Table of Contents
Nakamoto Games (NAKA) Features
- Award-Winning Platform: Nakamoto Games’ recent move to Polygon blockchain is a good strategic move. As the blockchain regularly gives awards to projects that show potential to the network. Without long, Polygon awarded Nakamoto Games with long-term technical support and grant. The network sees Nakamoto Games as a good representation of the gaming field on Polygon.
- Multiple Games: Nakamoto Games is a platform for a large variety of games to launch and host. Both players and developers can benefit from being active in the Nakamura Games. Players can choose any type of game they enjoy playing. The only limit that they have is the tokens in their wallets. Nakamoto Games offers a Launchpad for the developers to build and launch their games. Developers can benefit from the already existing and growing community in Nakamoto Games. The players can be the sounding board for the developers as they’re working on their games.
- Lucrative earning: Unlike other platforms, Nakamoto Games design the tokenomics to instantly rewards the players after they finished playing in a day. The players will receive rewards that are in line with their contribution to the game. The top player will receive 37.5% of the reward, and the least active player will only receive 1%. The platform aims to have a similar tokenomic scheme for all games they host. They burn a portion of $NAKA tokens to reduce the supply.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Nakamoto Games aka NAKA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Nakamoto Games (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Nakamoto Games as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Nakamoto Games. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Nakamoto Games currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Nakamoto Games
- Store your Nakamoto Games to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Nakamoto Games, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Nakamoto Games:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the NAKA/BTC or NAKA/ETH or NAKA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you NAKA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Nakamoto Games (NAKA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Nakamoto Games (NAKA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Nakamoto Games (NAKA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Nakamoto Games. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Nakamoto Games (NAKA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Nakamoto Games (NAKA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NAKA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Nakamoto Games. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Nakamoto Games (NAKA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NAKA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Nakamoto Games (NAKA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NAKA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Nakamoto Games (NAKA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Nakamoto Games right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Nakamoto Games (NAKA)?
Once you have purchased the Nakamoto Games, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Nakamoto Games (NAKA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NAKA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Nakamoto Games (NAKA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Nakamoto Games is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
As a platform that houses various games, Nakamoto Games aim to satisfy both players and developers. Players who buy Nakamoto Games (NAKA) token can grow their assets from playing any game they want. They don’t have to switch to another app and will have access to new games from flourishing developers. The platform offers a lucrative scheme for the users to earn more $NAKA tokens. It’s not a wonder that Polygon awards Nakamoto Games with a technical grant and long-term support.