In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Ares Protocol, if you are planning to buy ARES token – You’re in the right place!
Ares Protocol is the decentralized oracle service protocol that also supports cross-chain operation through chain-verified mechanism. It wants to provide reliable and secure data services for digital economy and chain interconnection.
Data plays a crucial role in today’s industry. That’s why it must be priced accurately, kept safely, and transmitted reliable before it enters circulation and production. Web 3.0 is about returning data, assets, and identity to the people, and it does it through decentralized blockchain network that is based on exchange of value and trust.
Oracle is referring to a mechanism to write the information (from outside the blockchain) into the blockchain. Oracle is basically a link connecting real world and the blockchain. Ares is created as a hybrid oracle that utilizes oracle data verification on and off chain. It’s basically about data and how data can be verified in the safest manner possible.
Ares Protocol (ARES) Features
- The various basic roles. Ares Protocol has different basic roles and each of them has its own function and benefits. The roles are Aggregator, Challenger, Reputation Committee, Data Consumer, and Node Operator.
- Aggregator. It gets the request data from the external area via scanner. Then, it is responsible for sending it to the main processor.
- Challenger. Its main responsibility is to verify the data’s validity and integrity (which submitted by none other than the aggregator). It gets rewards whenever it is able to detect the correct data as well as the fraudulent one.
- Reputation Committee. The community is the one completely run and self-governs this committee. It takes reputation weighting and token mortgage for the run.
- Data consumer. They are the objects needing the external data within the dApps, parachains, and smart contracts.
- Node operator. It is responsible for data verification and offer Oracle service.
- Various uses and benefits. Through Ares Protocol, there are many objectives or activities to do, such as for prediction market (like in sports betting), IoT, and DeFi. In IoT, for instance, users can trust their devices as well as providing solutions for data identification and verification. In DeFi, Ares helps in providing reliable and safe offchain asset data within real-time and extremely precise manner. This will help in insurance, financial derivatives, lending, decentralized stablecoins, and exchanges.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Ares Protocol aka ARES
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Ares Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Ares Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Ares Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Ares Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Ares Protocol
- Store your Ares Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Ares Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Ares Protocol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ARES/BTC or ARES/ETH or ARES/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ARES/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Ares Protocol (ARES)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Ares Protocol (ARES) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Ares Protocol (ARES) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Ares Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Ares Protocol (ARES) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Ares Protocol (ARES) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ARES directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Ares Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Ares Protocol (ARES) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ARES/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Ares Protocol (ARES) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ARES/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Ares Protocol (ARES)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Ares Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Ares Protocol (ARES)?
Once you have purchased the Ares Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Ares Protocol (ARES)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ARES with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Ares Protocol (ARES) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Ares Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
As an oracle, Ares is able to connect different blockchains through hybrid mechanism. It is a powerful ability, considering that not all platforms are able to do so. Aside from its functional use, it is also profitable for investment, but interested users must buy Ares Protocol (ARES) first before they can enjoy all the good features.