In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Memecoin, if you are planning to buy MEM token – You’re in the right place!
All internet users are familiar with the memes and their usage. It’s safe to say that meme is already part of the internet lingo. Numerous projects also include or use memes as inspiration or the projects’ fundamentals. Anyhow, there is an official Memecoin.
Not to confuse Memecoin with other hyper-deflationary coins that stem from a meme. This token is an official token of meme.com as it’s the website that houses millions of memes. The project aims to bring forth the adoptions and have more users aware of how to create and trade their collectibles. Users who buy Memecoin (MEM) tokens can keep their internet memory and turn them into assets. They can earn yield from staking their tokens and market-making.
Memecoin (MEM) Features
- Marble cards: Meme.com works with MarbleCards to create unique tokens from the internet URLs. Users can marble a link through the website and turn it into a marble.card. Each link equals one card. Each Marble card is unique depending on the time of creation and the situation at that moment. A marble card can be very precious if the user marbled the link at the best time and thus increased its value. The first user to marble the link will earn the most from the marble cards.
- Memetic tokens: Tokens from Meme.com is different from other meme-based coins. The main difference lies in the meme’s rarity and how users can participate in the platform. As the main token in the platform, users need MEM to purchase various Meme Arts. They also can stake their tokens on several liquidity pools, and earn rewards through prediction on market makers. A portion of the tokens will go to the original meme creator when there is one.
- Link attribution layer: The platform rewards its users through a link attribution layer. Marble cards will keep track of which users first marble the link, task completion, which users shared and bought the links, and other actions. This reward system allows everyone to benefit and earn rewards from the marble cards.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Memecoin aka MEM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Memecoin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Memecoin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Memecoin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Memecoin currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Memecoin
- Store your Memecoin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Memecoin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Memecoin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MEM/BTC or MEM/ETH or MEM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MEM/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Memecoin (MEM)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Memecoin (MEM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Memecoin (MEM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Memecoin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Memecoin (MEM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Memecoin (MEM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MEM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Memecoin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Memecoin (MEM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MEM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Memecoin (MEM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MEM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Memecoin (MEM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Memecoin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Memecoin (MEM)?
Once you have purchased the Memecoin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Memecoin (MEM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MEM with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Memecoin (MEM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Memecoin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The concept behind the platform lies in collecting the internet history and turning them into tradeable and collectible assets. Users who buy Memecoin (MEM) tokens are not only investing in a digital asset, but also an internet memory. And they can trade their assets and enhance them to add their value. The platform aims to bring more awareness to various memes in a fun and interactive way. Meme.com as the host partners with MarbleCards to create the collectibles out from a link.