In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy HashCoin, if you are planning to buy HSC token – You’re in the right place!
HashFuture uses HashCoin as its token. HashFuture is the next-generation blockchain platform for the confirmation and circulation of digital assets. This ERC721 trade platform acts as a bridge between the physical and digital worlds. It seeks to address the problems of digital asset property rights and cross-chain asset transfer. HashFuture creates a unique three-dimensional, one-stop digital asset confirmation and circulation platform on blockchain, with three layers: protocol, technical, and application.
Currently, the chaotic and inefficient asset management scenario, as well as the lack of information transparency, considerably raise the risk of investment management and exchange. HashFuture is a peer-to-peer network comprised of several dispersed nodes and computer servers. The failure of any node has no effect on the overall functioning, and each node has a copy of the blockchain data. The blockchain’s built-in smart contract is the focal center of the asset circulation company, with extraordinarily high dependability and fault tolerance.
- Official website: https://www.hashfuture.io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hashfuture_hsc
- Telegram: https://t.me/hashworldglobal
- Whitepaper: https://www.hashfuture.io/static/images/White_Paper.pdf
HashCoin (HSC) Features
- HashModel. On the protocol layer, the network presents the HashModel, a consensus protocol system based on a thorough analysis of several nations' laws and regulations, social culture, and transaction behaviors.
- HashNode. When assets are digitized, there are risks of legitimation, taxation, accuracy, and consistency issues. Furthermore, various types of assets need certain procedures in order to be exchanged on the blockchain. Meanwhile, the majority of asset owners are not familiar with these procedures. The network creates the HashNode network system on the technological layer to overcome the issue of asset digitization and cross-chain circulation.
- HashWorld. The network creates the HashWorld application platform which is designed with user-friendly APIs on the application layer to give consumers with easy, trustworthy, and secure products. HashWorld is the world's first mobile blockchain game. Gamification is used to implement blockchain technology. Playing equals mining rewards game players for their time, work, and attention. The blockchain smart contract guarantees the virtual land auction. By participating in the land auction, users will gain firsthand experience with blockchain's open and secure method. HashWorld is made up of three modules: Hash View, Hash Asset, and Hash Wallet.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade HashCoin aka HSC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the HashCoin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the HashCoin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to HashCoin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports HashCoin currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the HashCoin
- Store your HashCoin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying HashCoin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with HashCoin:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the HSC/BTC or HSC/ETH or HSC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you'll find this pair available to you HSC/USDT - so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy HashCoin (HSC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your HashCoin (HSC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies - Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy HashCoin (HSC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the HashCoin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy HashCoin (HSC) with Cash?
You can't buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy HashCoin (HSC) with Skrill?
You can't buy HSC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to HashCoin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy HashCoin (HSC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair HSC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy HashCoin (HSC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support HSC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy HashCoin (HSC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the HashCoin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect HashCoin (HSC)?
Once you have purchased the HashCoin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell HashCoin (HSC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HSC with BTC or ETH or USDT - convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine HashCoin (HSC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a HashCoin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
We live in a time of massive digitalization, and the current state of information technology faces a significant block in digital asset management. Ownership and transfer of digital assets face issues at both initial recognition and future transactions. With its own protocol, technical, and application layer capabilities, HashFuture will overcome hurdles in digital asset ownership recognition and transaction recording. HashCoin (HSC), the network's native cryptocurrency, plays an important part in its evolution.