In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ALLY, if you are planning to buy ALY token – You’re in the right place!
Despite some incredible innovations created on the back of centralized system such as Amazon, Telegram, Facebook, and Uber, there’s always a treat of data breaches, hacks, and state-sponsor attacks. It is obvious that users’ privacy, data protection, and cyber security should be improved. It is because most of these centralized systems invade individual privacy and exploit user data. Therefore, a novel system is highly needed, one that guarantees community managers and users the protection of their data. That becomes the objective of ALLY.
Using the latest technology and business model, ALLY attempts to demonstrate how decentralized networks are very powerful to be a catalyst for safer communication to build communities worldwide. With the use of blockchain and new decentralized global paradigm, ALLY will deliver more value to the end customer while preventing intermediaries and middlemen for collecting numerous pockets of user data, ensuring security, communication freedom, and privacy for all.
ALLY (ALY) Features
- ALLY Wallet. It is a form of a built-in multi-crypto wallet that can handle P2P in-chat crypto transfers and perform transactions between some wallet addresses. The wallet is available both in mobile app and web browser version.
- ALLY Chat. With the chat feature, ALLY communities from all over the world can be connected in a private and decentralized way, without worrying that government censorship and third party entities are involved and that the data are being manipulated or hacked.
- ALLY Bot Marketplace. Blockchain and crypto projects are able to purchase exclusive ALLY bots and promote their community management bots in a world scale accessible marketplace as the bot marketplace is directly built into the ALLY Chat dApp.
- ALLY App Profile. Community groups on ALLY Chat can enable an App profile on their ALLY channel or group for other users so they can find the newest dApps’ versions as long as they are verified and have a dApp of their own.
- ALLY Incentivization Layer. Any blockchain infrastructure can scale more quickly and allow community stakeholders to take part in economic opportunities through the layer of Ally’s new and proprietary incentivization. As a result of their network support, they can earn token rewards.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ALLY aka ALY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ALLY (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ALLY as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to ALLY. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ALLY currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the ALLY
- Store your ALLY to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ALLY, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with ALLY:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ALY/BTC or ALY/ETH or ALY/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ALY/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy ALLY (ALY)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ALLY (ALY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ALLY (ALY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ALLY. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ALLY (ALY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ALLY (ALY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ALY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ALLY. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ALLY (ALY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ALY/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ALLY (ALY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ALY/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ALLY (ALY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the ALLY right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ALLY (ALY)?
Once you have purchased the ALLY, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ALLY (ALY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ALY with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ALLY (ALY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ALLY is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Providing the most decentralized and secure online communication solution is what makes ALLY stand out from other similar networks. With a multitude of features including private P2P chats, broadcast channels, and crypto transfers, it is not difficult for ALLY to attract users. To date, ALLY has nearly 300,000 users and with more number of users joining the ecosystem, the value of ALLY (ALY) will keep increasing.