In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy XinFin Network, if you are planning to buy XDC – You’re in the right place!
If you are passionate about international finance and trade through blockchain technology and decentralized platform, then XinFin Network would be your answer. The platform uses hybrid blockchain concept that develops commercial-grade, secure, and scalable architecture. The platform is built on XDC protocol that is claimed able to eliminate common issues of scalability and to improve efficient in global financing and trade.
XinFin increases the Transactions per Second (TPS) to deal with scalability problems, which have been common in blockchain ecosystem. They also want to solve interoperability problems. Scalability is generally related to network congestion, which leads to long processing time (because the validation will take longer time to solve) and also exorbitant transaction fees. Interoperability usually refers to cross-chain interaction, or the platform’s ability to connect to other blockhains. For XinFin, interoperability and scalability is crucial because it is related to the platform’s performance and ability to work together to other networks. Not to mention that price and speed play crucial role in platform’s adoption – no users would be interested in a platform charging high fees and having slow processing effort.
- Official website: https://xinfin.org/
- Telegram: https://t.me/xinfintalk
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1989818.0
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/XinFin_Official
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/xinfin
- Whitepaper: https://www.xinfin.io/#white-paper
XinFin Network (XDC) Features
- TradeFinex. With peer-to-peer decentralized mechanism, deals and smart contracts can be made to bank as well as non-bank funders. It is interoperable with Trade Finance Digitization network, enabling users to connect to wide funders network. They can also get direct access to the (secondary) market marketplace distribution.
- XDCE. This is the ERC-20 token that can be swapped and exchanged. With this token, private investors, traders, and institutional (level) partners can reap the benefits. The token has better versatility, especially in the open crypto market – and swappable with XDC standard token. Traders are meant to get the benefits of fast trades and high volumes via multiple exchanges.
- Hybrid XinFin blockchain masternodes. These are the ones responsible for making the transactions go faster and more efficient. Moreover, they are also the ones responsible for low transaction fees – only 1% than charged for Ethereum.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade XinFin Network aka XDC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the XinFin Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the XinFin Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to XinFin Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports XinFin Network currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the XinFin Network
- Store your XinFin Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying XinFin Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with XinFin Network:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/XDC or ETH/XDC trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your XinFin Network (XDC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy XinFin Network (XDC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the XinFin Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy XinFin Network (XDC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy XinFin Network (XDC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XDC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to XinFin Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy XinFin Network (XDC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/XDC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy XinFin Network (XDC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/XDC trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy XinFin Network (XDC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the XinFin Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect XinFin Network (XDC)?
Once you have purchased the XinFin Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell XinFin Network (XDC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XDC with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine XinFin Network (XDC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a XinFin Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
XinFin Network is about international crypto trading that solves complex and complicated scalability issue. Unlike other platforms that have to deal with sluggish performance and skyrocketing transaction fees, XinFin is determined to deliver fast result with slow fees. Users can also take the benefits interacting and investing in the platform, but they need to join it first. The only way to do so is to buy XinFin Network (XDC) crypto.