In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Venus, if you are planning to buy XVS – You’re in the right place!
Venus is a decentralized synthetic stablecoin protocol and (algorithmic) money market that is exclusively launched on BSC – Binance Smart Chain. Basically, Venus is enabling VAI (the first decentralized stablecoin in the world) to be build and constructed on BSC. It would be backed by crypto assets and also stablecoins without any centralized interference or control.
The main activity is in crypto asset borrowing and lending. Despite its digital platform, the system is made simple and easy within DeFi ecosystem. It means that users can borrow directly (with using collateral) without having to pay exorbitant transaction fees. The platform also allows the users to mint the VAI by posting 200% of collateral (the minimum) to Venus smart contract – and it can be done on demand.
Table of Contents
Venus (XVS) Features
- VAI token. This is the synthetic token assets pegged to one USD value. It’s different from the XVS token. XVS is used for governance within the protocol, which means it can be used for voting, such as changing parameters, organizing (product) improvements, or adding new types of collateral.
- XVS community. This is a solid community that controls the protocol governance. It’s designed in such a way because the team members, founders, and advisors of the platform have their own XVS allocations.
- Binance Smart Chain. This is a blockchain running in parallel manner to Binance Chain. BSC can work together with EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) and it can run on its own although the Binance Chain has issues or goes offline.
- POSA consensus algorithm. To secure and protect the blockchain, BSC is utilizing a unique algorithm that is referred to as Proof-of-Staked Authority. This is a hybrid mechanism combining positive aspects of POA (Proof of Authority) and POS (Proof of Stake). The reason why it has solid protective manner is because it is built around 21 validators network responsible for task execution and consensus agreement about the processed transactions.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Venus aka XVS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Venus (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Venus as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Venus. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Venus currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Venus
- Store your Venus to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Venus, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Venus:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/XVS or ETH/XVS trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Venus (XVS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Venus (XVS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Venus. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Venus (XVS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Venus (XVS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XVS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Venus. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Venus (XVS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/XVS and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Venus (XVS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/XVS trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Venus (XVS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Venus right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Venus (XVS)?
Once you have purchased the Venus, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Venus (XVS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XVS with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Venus (XVS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Venus is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
There are many platforms focusing on crypto asset borrowing and lending, but Venus makes it different through stablecoin introduction and implementation. The platform is about implementing low cost, fast transaction time, and secured environment. Not only users would be able to borrow or lend their assets, but they can also use it for future investments. One way to get into the platform is through crypto purchase, so know how and where to buy Venus (XVS).