In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Router Protocol, if you are planning to buy ROUTE token – You’re in the right place!
Router Protocol is designed as a decentralized platform that bridges the blockchain solutions of Layer 1 and Layer 2. It is basically a cross-chain liquidity aggregator ecosystem, designed to provide bridging infrastructure seamlessly. The main purpose is to help you swap their assets within different networks in low cost and (almost) instant manner seamlessly.
We are in the world of technology, with the rising of crypto (and blockchain) technology. However, the technology still has its own flaws, especially related to the scalability. We are having the so-called scalability trilemma among security, scalability, and decentralization. Layer 1 solutions would include consensus protocol changes and sharding. Layer 2 solutions would include the Bitcoin Lightning network and Ethereum’s multiple solutions, like Plasma.
Router Protocol (ROUTE) Features
- Multifunctional cross-chain protocol. As a protocol, it is functional to handle various things. It supports fund transfers, allowing assets transfer from a chain to another. It also supports cross-chain applications. The platform builds dApps enabling cross-chain governance, lending, and others across the non EVM and EVM chains. Moreover, it is also about asset swaps. Interoperability and cross-chain functions have become the major factors of the platform.
- Developers’ plug and play. The platform offers seamless integration and periphery contracts. The latter enables easy (and direct) access to the platform’s cross-chain (communication) engine. For the previous one, it would optimize the existing dApps (with single chain nature) for multichain setting. It can be done by developers through dApps integration to the platform’s SDK.
- Cross-chain future. Users can be the part of the future. Developers can build together. The platform also encourages companies and individuals to be a part of the ecosystem for collaborations.
- Bug bounty program. White hat hackers aren’t hated; they are welcomed and supported so they can help uncovering the potential and possible attack vectors in the platform’s codebase.
- Attractive offerings. Users joining the platform can enjoy token swaps’ optimal price, while enjoying unified gas fees that won’t hurt their wallet altogether. The platform also offers the settlement engine with cross-chain mechanism. With application-specific blockchain and SDK for developers, the platform is open for everyone: users and developers.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Router Protocol aka ROUTE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Router Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Router Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Router Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Router Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Router Protocol
- Store your Router Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Router Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Router Protocol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ROUTE/BTC or ROUTE/ETH or ROUTE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ROUTE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Router Protocol (ROUTE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Router Protocol (ROUTE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Router Protocol (ROUTE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Router Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Router Protocol (ROUTE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Router Protocol (ROUTE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ROUTE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Router Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Router Protocol (ROUTE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ROUTE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Router Protocol (ROUTE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ROUTE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Router Protocol (ROUTE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Router Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Router Protocol (ROUTE)?
Once you have purchased the Router Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Router Protocol (ROUTE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ROUTE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Router Protocol (ROUTE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Router Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Scalability has always been a problem for blockchain and crypto platforms. It also hinders the possibility of wider exposure and adoption. Router Protocol wants to change it by incorporating the latest technologies and offering useful features. However, the only way to join the platform is through token purchase, which means that users must buy Router Protocol (ROUTE).