In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DeHub, if you are planning to buy DEHUB token – You’re in the right place!
Among many projects available across all blockchain, the entertainment hub is one of the least explored. However, DeHub aims to change the view by providing original entertainment content.
DeHub is an entertainment and lifestyle aggregator. The project also aims to produce some original content in the long run. There are several hubs in the project, from the earn-to-play games, pay-per-view, and even HubPay that will provide the novel economic system. DeHub allows everyone on the platform to earn tokens just from playing or accessing the content. As for the token holders, they can stake their tokens for some rewards. The project puts 40% of the total token allocations for the staking pools and 20% for Liquidity.
- Official Site: https://www.dehub.net/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dehub_official
- Telegram: https://t.me/Dehubofficial
- White Paper: https://dehub.s3-us-east-2.amazonaws.com/media/wp/DeHub%20English%20Whitepaper.pdf
DeHub (DEHUB) Features
- Fairtrade and fair dilution measures: To keep anyone monopolizing the token ownership, DeHub applies to trade and dilution measures. Any private wallet can only hold a maximum of 1% of the total token circulation at any given time. The private wallet is also only able to sell at the maximum of 0,1% of the current supply in circulation every day.
- Entertainment zones: DeHub divides the platform into several zones, each to represent an entertainment aspect. The project has DeGame as the hub for various games and tournaments. Users can play the games and take part in the lottery game. They also have DeStream that has both pay-per-view (PPV) content as well as OTT ones. This platform also will have some of the original DeHub content. The project also will have DePay that acts as a wallet where users receive their rewards. It’s also the platform for game developers and content creators to showcase their works and receive incentives.
- Robin Hood System: DeHub charges a 12% transaction fee, and 4% of the fee will go to the buy-back system. The system collects the tax and buys back the tokens and instantly burns them. The project calls this scheme as Robin Hood system. The intent is to raise the token value in proportion with the protocol’s activities.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DEHUB
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DeHub (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DeHub as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DeHub. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DeHub currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DeHub
- Store your DeHub to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DeHub, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DeHub:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DEHUB/BTC or DEHUB/ETH or DEHUB/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DEHUB/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DeHub (DEHUB)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DeHub (DEHUB) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DeHub (DEHUB) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DeHub. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DeHub (DEHUB) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DeHub (DEHUB) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DEHUB directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DeHub. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DeHub (DEHUB) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DEHUB/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DeHub (DEHUB) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DEHUB/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DeHub (DEHUB)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DeHub right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DeHub (DEHUB)?
Once you have purchased the DeHub, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DeHub (DEHUB)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DEHUB with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DeHub (DEHUB) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DeHub is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who buy DeHub (DEHUB) tokens can earn a lot of benefits as entertainment is one of the largest markets this day. The project covers all of the entertainment aspects from gaming, videos, and movies, up to the payment hub. Users can earn tokens just from watching the content and playing the games on the platform. DeHub has a quarterly staking period and the rewards are distributed at the end of each quarter. Token holders can renew, add, or remove their stake at any time with the risk of losing their rewards from the previous quarter.