In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Cheqd, if you are planning to buy CHEQ token – You’re in the right place!
There are so many issues with the current digital security. Silos are seem to be waiting for a breach and have the data leaked. CHEQD aims to remove all worries by returning the data ownership to the users.
CHEQD provides a self-sovereign identity for the users. This system will put a layer of trust in data. It’s similar to having a watermark on the data. Users will hold the token as an identifier that they can use at a later date. The project believes that by having decentralized data management, there will be a bridge between users and the companies. Needless to say, users who buy CHEQ tokens are supporting the revolution of privacy and data management.
- Official Site: https://www.cheqd.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cheqd_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/cheqd
- White Paper: https://docs.cheqd.io/governance/
Cheqd (CHEQ) Features
- Decentralized Security System: Having a decentralized security system means that there is no more data silo. The data will stay on the users’ end. As they will have full authority on where to share the data. This self-sovereign identity is being the core foundation of the CHEQD Network project. In short, the project aims to have SSI as the user credentials that they can control with a single token.
- Bridging economics: CHEQD Network focuses on building Trust over IP alignment. But unlike traditional ToIP, CHEQD will have the network to assume responsibility. This system causes less human interaction in the network, keeping it agnostic with interoperability functions. It will result in having an economic layer that augments the existing governance and technology layers.
- Token delegation: Token holders can delegate their tokens to the node operators and participate in staking, This is specific for users who don’t have enough tokens to stake on their own. They will earn rewards from the governance in return. Users can choose which node validators to delegate their tokens to, as each validator has a different commission rate. The lower their rate means the delegates will earn more rewards. By delegating their tokens, users can participate in the governance voting. Token holders can redelegate their tokens to another validator, but this process to unbound may take up to two weeks.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Cheqd aka CHEQ
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Cheqd (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Cheqd as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Cheqd. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Cheqd currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Cheqd
- Store your Cheqd to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Cheqd, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Cheqd:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CHEQ/BTC or CHEQ/ETH or CHEQ/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CHEQ/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Cheqd (CHEQ)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Cheqd (CHEQ) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Cheqd (CHEQ) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Cheqd. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Cheqd (CHEQ) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Cheqd (CHEQ) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CHEQ directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Cheqd. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Cheqd (CHEQ) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CHEQ/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Cheqd (CHEQ) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CHEQ/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Cheqd (CHEQ)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Cheqd right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Cheqd (CHEQ)?
Once you have purchased the Cheqd, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Cheqd (CHEQ)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CHEQ with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Cheqd (CHEQ) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Cheqd is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The need for a security system that can benefit both users and companies is only more apparent. As there are more breaches and data leaks even on smart contracts. Therefore, users and investors can buy CHEQD Network (CHEQD) tokens to spread the word about the program. CHEQD provides an SSI layer so users can control their data. Using Self-Sovereign Identity means that the user’s data will stay authentic and they can choose which data they are willing to share.