In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Odyssey, if you are planning to buy OCN token – You’re in the right place!
Odyssey is a new breath of sharing economy that fights against the current centralized sharing economy. It is a peer to peer ecosystem that works in a decentralized manner. As all we know, the sharing economy has been quickly growing, becoming a huge and expanding force, powered by declining transaction costs. Internet, smartphones, and the cloud allows people all over the world to effectively look for their desired services and goods, ensure timely logistics, understand new terms, and enforce the agreed-upon contracts. Sharing, therefore, will be norm in the future. Additionally, private ownership will become a luxury.
Everyone can just share everything. Sharing will definitely increase the overall welfare of income of the society. This kind of sharing allows people to change the transaction of property ownership into the one of right to use. Odyssey sees the opportunity to increase the efficiency of use for assets while reducing overall costs.
- Official website: http://www.ocnex.net/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/OdysseyOCNOfficial/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3110872.0
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/odysseyocn
- Telegram: https://t.me/OdysseyOfficial
- Whitepaper: https://whitepaper.io/document/448/odyssey-whitepaper
Odyssey (OCN) Features
- Trust-based Protocol. Through the open source and scalable protocol, users are eligible for services monetization and incentives due to their participation.
- Use of Two Tokens. Odyssey uses two ERC-20 tokens; OCP and OCN. These two cryptocurrencies are used as a form of payment within the platform, in addition to fuel network transactions. Therefore, anyone who want to participate in the network should buy the tokens.
- Single Sharing Economy Ecosystem. This kind of ecosystem interconnect all parts to unlock the potential of the sharing economy. Through Odyssey, which integrates AI and Big Data to its blockchain technology, a truly efficient and self-upgrading ecosystem can be achieved and all obstacles in building a future sharing economy can be overcome.
- Freedom to Share. With Odyssey, everything can be connected and shared by anyone with full ownership, meaning that the data they create and possess are freely owned. With the freedom to share, everyone has the opportunity to contribute to the ecosystem and earn proportional incentives for their participation. Incentives are given based on Odyssey incentive mechanism that regulates the sharing economy.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Odyssey aka OCN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Odyssey (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Odyssey as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Odyssey. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Odyssey currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Odyssey
- Store your Odyssey to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Odyssey, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Odyssey:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the OCN/BTC or OCN/ETH or OCN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you OCN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Odyssey (OCN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Odyssey (OCN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Odyssey (OCN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Odyssey. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Odyssey (OCN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Odyssey (OCN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy OCN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Odyssey. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Odyssey (OCN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair OCN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Odyssey (OCN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support OCN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Odyssey (OCN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Odyssey right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Odyssey (OCN)?
Once you have purchased the Odyssey, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Odyssey (OCN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing OCN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Odyssey (OCN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Odyssey is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
With the new-fangled features offered, it is obvious that Odyssey has the foundation built. However, people will not simply come just because of the features. Massive marketing strategies and enterprises partnerships are needed to achieve the goal quickly. As long as the team of Odyssey can broaden up their partnerships and promote the project through large-scale marketing strategies, Odyssey (OCN) will give some signs of life and when it happens, it will be the best time for investors to start investing.