In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy MetisDAO, if you are planning to buy METIS token – You’re in the right place!
Metis is basically the layer 2 infrastructure that is designed for both users and projects. Through the platform, users are allowed to enjoy the high scalability, low cost, simplicity of use, and high speed of the blockchain technology. They can do it without having to ‘get out’ of the Ethereum ecosystem. Basically, users can remain within the ETH ecosystem without having to deal with the various scalability issues, and yet, they can reap tons of benefits to the maximum level.
Metis’ vision is to help adoption. The platform wants to speed up the transition for blockchain, so people can enjoy decentralized, fair, and open business within Web 3.0 ecosystem. That’s why its mission is to create an easy and simple platform (both in organizational and technical terms) so the blockchain technology would be accessible and easily enjoyed by everyone. In the end, it can empower both professional and also personal lives.
For business, Metis is viewed as a decentralized platform for economy so it can grow, run, and develop within any decentralized blockchain’s community, business, and app without scalability issue and with extreme easiness. There are 6 major challenges that are commonly happening to Ethereum, including storage, simplicity, savings, security, speed, and scalability. The transaction cost is low, while the transaction speed is fast. The platform has rich functionality, easy usability, and native affordable storage. It also offers effective scalability and layers of security. Those are the benefits offered by the platform for the users.
Table of Contents
MetisDAO (METIS) Features
- All user benefits. Users typically have to deal with complicated usability, slow processing, long waiting time, and high gas fees – even for the simplest use and transaction. This is when Metis’ role comes in handy. With Metis, users won’t have to worry about the costly gas fees. Users can enjoy the easy use and fast processing.
- App developers ecosystem. App developers have their own challenges and struggle during the development. They often have to deal with complexities in managing permissions, external storage, DIY integration, and deployment. With Metis, however, developers won’t have to deal with these issues.
- Blockchain projects launchpad. Those who want to develop blockchain projects are often struggling with increasing gas fees and exorbitant costs. People tend to spend a lot of money on the projects’ development so they can extend the limited functionality. However, such a thing will not happen on Metis.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MetisDAO aka METIS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the MetisDAO (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the MetisDAO as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to MetisDAO. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports MetisDAO currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the MetisDAO
- Store your MetisDAO to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying MetisDAO, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with MetisDAO:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the METIS/BTC or METIS/ETH or METIS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you METIS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy MetisDAO (METIS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your MetisDAO (METIS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy MetisDAO (METIS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the MetisDAO. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy MetisDAO (METIS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy MetisDAO (METIS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy METIS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to MetisDAO. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy MetisDAO (METIS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair METIS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy MetisDAO (METIS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support METIS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy MetisDAO (METIS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the MetisDAO right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect MetisDAO (METIS)?
Once you have purchased the MetisDAO, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell MetisDAO (METIS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing METIS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine MetisDAO (METIS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a MetisDAO is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Metis is able to integrate DAC (Decentralized Autonomous Company) framework on the layer 2 infrastructure. It’s the key that makes everything different because it enables builders, community leaders, and developers to build their communities and applications. The pre-set tools make it possible for managing collaboration, enjoying the network, and facilitating developments. For those who want to join the platform, they must buy MetisDAO (METIS) to join.