In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Solanium, if you are planning to buy SLIM token – You’re in the right place!
Solanium is created as a platform for trading and fund-raising in Solana blockchain. With a decentralized nature, it is meant to create a safe environment where users can take part in potential and promising projects. Users can find launchpad, staking, DEX UI, governance, and wallet management within the platform. Basically, Solanium is meant to be the go-to platform for the bigger Solana. Users can do anything with their money or token. They can stake their tokens, take part in the hottest projects in Solana through investment, manage the wallet, trade the DEX, and take part in the platform’s future governance.
Users are able to stake their SLIM or even SLIM-LP tokens so they can get xSLIM. In the meanwhile, xSLIM allows the holders to gain access to airdrops and fee distribution, governance voting, various unique benefits of the pool, and others. The platform has its own unique staking system in order to deliver fair launchpad that will benefit all users in fair and equal manner.
Why is Solanium created, anyway? Its mission is to open access to Solana. Everyone should be able to access Solana, and the blockchain itself has strong integration, solid partnership, and powerful focus on the UI/UX system within the ecosystem.
Solanium (SLIM) Features
- Stake calculation. The platform’s token staking mechanism is constructed in such a way to reward the most loyal supporters. It combines lock-up period and stake amount, which enables smaller holders (with longer lock-up period) to get the same potential rewards as those of big holders (with shorter lock-up)
- Solanium tiers. Each of the tiers has unique and promising benefits. Each increase within the tier would increase the user’s opportunity within the lottery. In the meanwhile, users for Tier 4 and 5 will get guaranteed allocation for the launches.
- xSLIM. This is Solanium’s token that functions as governance and platform, giving benefits and access to users. Users can only get I t through SLIM token staking, or SLIM-LP staking. It isn’t transferable or tradable.
- Fee distribution. All pool and platform fees would be generated and distributed to the xSLIM holders. Each of the pool has 5% fixed (fee) rate that will be airdropped or distributed to all holders.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Solanium aka SLIM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Solanium (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Solanium as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Solanium. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Solanium currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Solanium
- Store your Solanium to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Solanium, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Solanium:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SLIM/BTC or SLIM/ETH or SLIM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SLIM/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Solanium (SLIM)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Solanium (SLIM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Solanium (SLIM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Solanium. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Solanium (SLIM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Solanium (SLIM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SLIM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Solanium. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Solanium (SLIM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SLIM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Solanium (SLIM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SLIM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Solanium (SLIM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Solanium right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Solanium (SLIM)?
Once you have purchased the Solanium, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Solanium (SLIM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SLIM with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Solanium (SLIM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Solanium is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
In the end, not only Solanium provides a way to access Solana in a more focused and decentralized manner, but it is also profitable for investments. Those who want to invest their money should be able to generate handsome rewards through their investment, but they must buy Solanium (SLIM) first.