In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DeFi Warrior, if you are planning to buy FIWA token – You’re in the right place!
DeFi Warrior is a decentralized blockchain game with DeFi and NFT focus. The platform is inspired by crypto’s universe and unique concept where every planet would be the blockchain and every warrior would be the crypto. The DeFi warrior would deliver blockchain elements to the game, recreating a miniature blockchain world. The game isn’t just a game. It’s a game where players can learn more to get better understanding of the blockchain world.
As it was mentioned before, planet is blockchain while warrior is crypto. The planet would be the spot where warriors are able to construct their own coin mining factory. They can also fight against enemies or bosses – and they will get rewards as an exchange. The idea is basically simple: To simplify the concept of blockchain world and the encourage more adoption for the users.
Through warrior ownership, players can take part within the gaming modes. They can engage through battles (typically player vs player mode), championships, mining, and farming. Feel free to level up the warrior too so users can maximize the benefits. Basically, every warrior would be an NFT, representing one crypto in the cryptocurrency world. The (warrior) strength would be determined by the crypto price movement. This feature alone makes the battle more exciting and somewhat dramatic.
- Official website: https://defiwarrior.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeFiWarriorGame
- Telegram: https://t.me/defiwarrior_chat
- Whitepaper: https://defiwarrior-1.gitbook.io/defi-warrior/
DeFi Warrior (FIWA) Features
- A unique gaming concept. This is the first ever crypto galaxy and character gaming concept. The platform creates a miniature world (for blockchain) within the game. Every warrior would represent a crypto, so there would be Ethereum warrior or Bitcoin warrior. Some of the gameplays would stimulate how the blockchain works, like fork or mining. In this way, users would be able to understand more about blockchain.
- Price movement and character’s strength. The price of cryptocurrency movement would boost the character’s strength. The market’s token price movement would buff the warrior attributes.
- The first IGO. IGO or Initial Game Offering is basically the crowdfunding concept for in-game projects. Those who want to take part can use their tokens and reveal the benefits.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DeFi Warrior aka FIWA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DeFi Warrior (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DeFi Warrior as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DeFi Warrior. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DeFi Warrior currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DeFi Warrior
- Store your DeFi Warrior to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DeFi Warrior, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DeFi Warrior:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the FIWA/BTC or FIWA/ETH or FIWA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you FIWA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DeFi Warrior (FIWA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DeFi Warrior (FIWA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DeFi Warrior (FIWA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DeFi Warrior. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DeFi Warrior (FIWA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DeFi Warrior (FIWA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FIWA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DeFi Warrior. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DeFi Warrior (FIWA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair FIWA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DeFi Warrior (FIWA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support FIWA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DeFi Warrior (FIWA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DeFi Warrior right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DeFi Warrior (FIWA)?
Once you have purchased the DeFi Warrior, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DeFi Warrior (FIWA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FIWA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DeFi Warrior (FIWA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DeFi Warrior is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The platform has several purposes for its creation. Not only it is designed as a platform for gaming and rewards, but it is also a great place to learn more about crypto world. Once users are joining the platform, they can understand how the crypto world is about. It would encourage mass adoption. The only way to join the platform is through token purchase, which means that users must buy DeFi Warrior (FIWA).