In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Decentralized Vulnerability Platform, if you are planning to buy DVP token – You’re in the right place!
Anyone wanting to join in a unique and not-very-common crypto platform can always think about joining Decentralized Vulnerability Platform. It is the first ever platform designed for such unique focus. This would be the community-focus platform with decentralized autonomous organization. Its main function is to identify vulnerability from comprehensive perspective and multi-dimension focuses.
However, DVP isn’t only focusing on identifying vulnerabilities. At the same time, the platform can also function as a bridge between blockchain projects and white hats, providing transparent and efficient blockchain security info. As a result, it helps to build a better and far-improved blockchain ecology while at the same time improving security awareness in an overall sense.
Basically, the community provides public welfare services and this is the sector where the white hats can assist. They are able to identify security vulnerabilities of blockchain projects and then deliver those vulnerabilities to the platform. The white hats would be rewarded through the corresponding bounty. In the end, it leads to win-win solution and greater achievements – enjoyed by both the white hats and blockchain projects.
Table of Contents
Decentralized Vulnerability Platform (DVP) Features
- Strong and solid (technical) community. The platform has managed an in-depth partnership and cooperation with top security communities in the world, such as BCSES and PeckShield. Because of this factor, the platform is able to attract more than 15,000 white hats to the network.
- Flexible (and profitable) incentive schemes. The platform pays serious attention to the industry hotspots (in real time manner) aside from vulnerability mining daily. It is able to carry out special land unique bounty activities from one time to another.
- Comprehensive and complete security services. DVP is basically providing one-stop and multifunctional security service for the digital and internet industry, ranging from info aggregation (to situation awareness) and vulnerability search.
- Mature and professional business model. Users are able to gain access to thousands of (partner) vendors, thanks to the community’s technical abilities. These vendors offer abundant and plentiful bounty incentives, which users can access and enjoy.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Decentralized Vulnerability Platform aka DVP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Decentralized Vulnerability Platform (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Decentralized Vulnerability Platform as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Decentralized Vulnerability Platform. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Decentralized Vulnerability Platform currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Decentralized Vulnerability Platform
- Store your Decentralized Vulnerability Platform to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Decentralized Vulnerability Platform, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Decentralized Vulnerability Platform:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DVP/BTC or DVP/ETH or DVP/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DVP/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Decentralized Vulnerability Platform (DVP)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Decentralized Vulnerability Platform (DVP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Decentralized Vulnerability Platform (DVP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Decentralized Vulnerability Platform. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Decentralized Vulnerability Platform (DVP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Decentralized Vulnerability Platform (DVP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DVP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Decentralized Vulnerability Platform. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Decentralized Vulnerability Platform (DVP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DVP/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Decentralized Vulnerability Platform (DVP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DVP/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Decentralized Vulnerability Platform (DVP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Decentralized Vulnerability Platform right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Decentralized Vulnerability Platform (DVP)?
Once you have purchased the Decentralized Vulnerability Platform, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Decentralized Vulnerability Platform (DVP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DVP with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Decentralized Vulnerability Platform (DVP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Decentralized Vulnerability Platform is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
DVP is created as international community consisting of white hats or information security professionals. The platform combines token-incentive schemes and blockchain technology to establish its own security crowd testing community (which operates anonymously). At the same time, it also creates a decentralized platform for information security and it follows vulnerability’s core concept as mining. It is done to safeguard the digital (info) industry and its security aspect. Be sure to buy Decentralized Vulnerability Platform (DVP) before joining.