In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy TotemFi, if you are planning to buy TOTM token – You’re in the right place!
TotemFi is a DeFi prediction platform that offers rewards in the form of Bitcoin and TOTM (its native token). It utilizes blockchain technologies to tackle problems with traditional markets. The vision of TotemFi is to build an accessible, low-risk platform which tokenizes the ability in forecasting future asset prices and events. TotemFi harmonizes incentives for the collective and individuals because both sets are rewarded for their ability to predict the upcoming price of a given cryptocurrency. The good thing is that there is no penalty for inaccurate predictions.
Additionally, TotemFi protocol couples guaranteed staking returns in the form of BTC and TOTM to provide high yields for participation. The protocol also has a broader purpose that’s to become a community-created indicator of crypto market sentiment. Community plays an integral role here. At TotemFi, members run everything and their insights are very valuable.
TotemFi (TOTM) Features
- Accessible Prediction Market. Unlike traditional prediction markets that often prevent an individual from taking part in compromising positions, TotemFi creates accessible prediction markets powered by blockchain where the crypto community can broaden their involvement with such markets.
- Audited Staking Contract. This feature comes with an ERC-20 token within the DeFi network. It results in a trustless system, allowing users to confidently interact with the protocol of correct smart contract performance. Stake ownership will always remain with the participants.
- Decentralized TotemFi Protocol. The decentralized nature promotes global diversity of participation that leads to more heterogeneous viewpoints and media sources. In this way, one individual will not tend to influence another individual’s prediction. This will enhance the chances of more accurate prediction.
- Developed dApp. The dApp is developed, especially in terms of its interface, to prevent friction to predictions. Furthermore, no penalty is applied for incorrect predictions. This reduces another barrier to entry as occurred in traditional markets.
- Reward Systems. Individuals and collectives who make accurate predictions are incentivized as all parties want to secure the additional collaborative reward.
- Guaranteed Staking Return. This feature is aimed at mitigating financial risk. A guaranteed staking return is provided in conjunction with additional consideration in BTC and TOTM for precise prediction.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade TotemFi aka TOTM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the TotemFi (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the TotemFi as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to TotemFi. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports TotemFi currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the TotemFi
- Store your TotemFi to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying TotemFi, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with TotemFi:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TOTM/BTC or TOTM/ETH or TOTM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TOTM/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy TotemFi (TOTM)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your TotemFi (TOTM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy TotemFi (TOTM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the TotemFi. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy TotemFi (TOTM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy TotemFi (TOTM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TOTM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to TotemFi. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy TotemFi (TOTM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TOTM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy TotemFi (TOTM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TOTM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy TotemFi (TOTM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the TotemFi right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect TotemFi (TOTM)?
Once you have purchased the TotemFi, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell TotemFi (TOTM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TOTM with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine TotemFi (TOTM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a TotemFi is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
There have been a number of projects utilizing high yielding mechanisms in the DeFi space. However, the rewards are often exclusively given in the native token. As a result, a high inflation rate for the token occurs which leads to the decrease of its value. Unlike the traditional market, TotemFi gives away significant rewards in TOTM and BTC to provide a more value proposition to users.