In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Swarm, if you are planning to buy BZZ token – You’re in the right place!
Storage is getting scarce these days. Even with the help of cloud technology, there are more demands on providing secure storage yet still fast and easy to access. Therefore, Swarm aims to provide a collective network of storage to keep the files and all related data safe.
Swarm focuses on keeping the internet storage decentralized. The project provides a base-layer infrastructure to keep the storage economy stays efficient. Swarm uses peer-to-peer storage to boost privacy features. As it also has deniable storage, anonymous browsing, and several other features. Users need to buy Swarm (BZZ) tokens to write the data in Swarm as well as pay for the storage rent. They are also can support other projects that receive benefits through Swarm Grants.
Table of Contents
Swarm (BZZ) Features
- Swarm Grants: Anyone with a great decentralized app idea can apply for a Swarm grant. The project allocates a portion of its tokens to fund the grants. Many projects have benefited from the grant. Each project is building its products on Swarm and learning from the mentorship that Swarm founders give. Each of the projects also can receive up to 10,000 $DAI in $BZZ tokens. There are more than three dozen apps that receive this grant, and they range from games to fundraising platforms and research apps.
- DISC: Swam introduces the Distributed Immutable Store of Chunks or DISC as the underlying method. Swarm connects the nodes to collaborate in storing and serving the data. The same nodes are also working individually to benefit the nodes’ operators. The nodes’ interactions will reflect on the network behavior. All token holders can participate in the DISC protocol as long as they have spare storage and bandwidth.
- SWAP: Swam also has the Swarm Accounting Protocol or SWAP to ensure that all nodes are connecting and working properly, as well as keeping the network to use the bandwidth efficiently. Swarm incentives the nodes’ operators when they’re succesffuly finish a service-to-service with a peer. This protocol ensures that Swarm is free from users who use bandwidth for small works or choose to wait until they receive enough credit.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Swarm aka BZZ
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Swarm (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Swarm as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Swarm. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Swarm currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Swarm
- Store your Swarm to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Swarm, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Swarm:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BZZ/BTC or BZZ/ETH or BZZ/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BZZ/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Swarm (BZZ)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Swarm (BZZ) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Swarm (BZZ) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Swarm. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Swarm (BZZ) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Swarm (BZZ) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BZZ directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Swarm. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Swarm (BZZ) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BZZ/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Swarm (BZZ) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BZZ/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Swarm (BZZ)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Swarm right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Swarm (BZZ)?
Once you have purchased the Swarm, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Swarm (BZZ)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BZZ with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Swarm (BZZ) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Swarm is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who want to own storage space that has high protection and privacy technology can buy Swarm (BZZ) tokens. Besides renting the storage space, they are also helping other projects through the Grant. Swarm focuses on connecting a series of peer-to-peer nodes to stay continuous and scalable. The Swarm Accounting Protocol allocates the bandwidth and storage to the users that need it more. The same protocol is also responsible for ensuring the nodes collaborate efficiently while staying secure at the same time.