In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy WINkLink, if you are planning to buy WIN token – You’re in the right place!
Oracle is one of the most important in blockchain technology. It works as the connector algorithm that feeds the blockchains with verified information to process the necessary data. However, a reliable oracle is not easy to come across. There are many data to comb, verify, and authenticate before any dApps can use.
WINklink aims to be the Oracle service in the TRON blockchain that will fulfill the needs from both on-chain and off-chain sides. As soon as WINklink receives a request, it will assign the request to an adapter that will aggregate the data before returning the result to the users. Users need to buy WINklink (WIN) tokens to pay the node operators. But the project aims to further token usage in the future.
- Official Site: https://winklink.org/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/WinkLink_Oracle
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/WIN_Wink
- Telegram: https://t.me/WINkLink_Oracle_official
- White Paper: https://winklink.org/WinkLink%20white%20paper.pdf
WINkLink (WIN) Features
- Reputation System: WINklink uses the reputation system for the node operators and service providers. This system mainly relies on the reports from the validation system. However, other information such as operating entity and architecture also play a part in the reputation. This system provides reports by other smart contracts, but WINklink also calculates other data including the number of assigned, accepted, and completed requests as well as the average time to respond. They aim to encourage service providers to be more available and have high standard performance.
- Price Service: The project aims to provide a pairing that has the closest reflection with the real-world value. WINklink connects to multiple node providers and aggregates the data feed until they come up with stable price service. Developers can apply to have new pairing as well as deploying their service with a specific parameter. Users need $WIN tokens to pay for each call to the service.
- VRF Random solution: WINklink uses VRF solution to keep the oracle stay secure and decentralized. For each request call, a dApp will also request a random number that an oracle node will accept and verify off-chain. After the verification, the node will return to the dApp contract. This tamper-proof method ensures that nobody can work or wrongly verify a request.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade WINkLink aka WIN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the WINkLink (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the WINkLink as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to WINkLink. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports WINkLink currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the WINkLink
- Store your WINkLink to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying WINkLink, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with WINkLink:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the WIN/BTC or WIN/ETH or WIN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you WIN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy WINkLink (WIN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your WINkLink (WIN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy WINkLink (WIN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the WINkLink. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy WINkLink (WIN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy WINkLink (WIN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy WIN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to WINkLink. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy WINkLink (WIN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair WIN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy WINkLink (WIN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support WIN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy WINkLink (WIN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the WINkLink right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect WINkLink (WIN)?
Once you have purchased the WINkLink, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell WINkLink (WIN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing WIN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine WINkLink (WIN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a WINkLink is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
WINklink aims to provide a reliable oracle service for the TRON ecosystem. The project will aggregate the response from the node adapters. WINklink provides price service and VRF random solutions for the users. The project allows developers to build a node and apply it on the network, on top of using the available nodes. Users who buy WINklink (WIN) tokens can see how the TRON ecosystem grows with the reliable oracle. The project aims to further enhance the token usage as well as their oracle service.