In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy BetU, if you are planning to buy BETU token – You’re in the right place!
BetU is a project that many users don’t realize that they need. The project ecosystem encompasses three different parts that users can partake and earn many rewards. There is a licensed metaverse casino and prediction games that users can visit and participate in.
Users who buy BetU (BETU) tokens can choose to go with the old-fashioned style bookie to bet on their favorite teams. The project also provides a peer-to-peer marketplace that will link bet makers and takers that can provide a higher odd than the regular bookie. BetU will charge the user 1% of their total win for each win, as they are also keeping the casino profits minimum to mitigate risk. BetU also gives 1% of the quarterly profit to the charity.
Table of Contents
BetU (BETU) Features
- BetU Verse: The project has BetU Verse, a metaverse with a licensed hotel and casino that is suited to be just like the one in real life. Users can visit the casino and play on the blackjack table, roulette, or even play the slots. This metaverse also provides a sports lounge where users can place bets on real-life sporting events.
- Peer-to-Peer Marketplace: BetU also provides a marketplace to connect bet takers and bet makers. The bet makers can choose a sporting event and set their amount and odds, and as the bet takers confirm their participation, their tokens are locked. Only bet makers can cancel the bet and unlock their tokens. BetU charges a 1% fee from the won token in the peer-to-peer bet as the operational fee. However, the whales with more than 1 million $BETU are exempt from this fee.
- Regular Charity Donation: BetU puts aside 1% of their quarterly profit for charity. The project calculates its profit to be as low as possible to mitigate the risk. BetU chooses charities that are helping vulnerable people, especially children. They also choose charities that provide support for people who are severely impacted by addictions. The donation report is open and available to the public.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade BetU aka BETU
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the BetU (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the BetU as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to BetU. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports BetU currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the BetU
- Store your BetU to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying BetU, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with BetU:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BETU/BTC or BETU/ETH or BETU/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BETU/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy BetU (BETU)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your BetU (BETU) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy BetU (BETU) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the BetU. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy BetU (BETU) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy BetU (BETU) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BETU directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to BetU. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy BetU (BETU) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BETU/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy BetU (BETU) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BETU/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy BetU (BETU)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the BetU right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect BetU (BETU)?
Once you have purchased the BetU, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell BetU (BETU)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BETU with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine BetU (BETU) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a BetU is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who enjoy taking risks can buy BetU (BETU) tokens and grow the betting community. They can earn tokens from playing the prediction games, and they also can double their earnings by choosing a trusted bet maker and placing their bets on real-life sports. BetU Verse provides a licensed casino and hotel suite that users can visit to spend some time there. Users can stake their tokens to be part of the VIP membership. The project puts aside 1% of their quarterly profit for the charity donation.